🌸 8 Frontline 🌸

To-jupiterprojector

To-jupiterprojector

"The world tested your resilience and love for life. Will you drown beneath the soil or jump high as the birds in the clouds."

I'm excited for the recent chapters of the manga and been constantly re reading the stories hehehe anyways hope you enjoy! None of this are true until proven by the author. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL I'm also planning to put Lang leav qoutes heheheh

HEADCANONS:

1.) Hugged takemichi after he woke up because she is so worried for him.

2.) Started to think herself cursed in the love department because everyone who is close to her dies.

3.) Tried to bring mikey back home and even Hugged from behind begging him to go home.

4.) Takeomi feels slightly guilty for having an attraction to his dead best friend crush.

5.) Wakasa and benkei told her all the times shinichiro acts around when they asked who the girl he was talking about.

6.) Senju gets giddy ans shy whenever she's near.

7.) Akashi commented that takemichi reminds him of shinichiro and hina also reminds him of y/n and how she interacts with shin.

8.) Inupi was actually curios about her because he sometimes saw her around shinichiro especially riding on bike.

9.) Shinichiro last thought before dying was actually about y/n and how he cannot see her smile of his gift.

10.) Draken likes to feed and share his food with her and vise versa.

11.) Almost got a panic attack after knowing takemichi didn't wake up and was in a coma for past few days.

12.) Her café also held events such as birthdays, anniversary, proposals etc.

13.) During valentines day all her menu fit the the holdiday occasion.

14.) Likes to cuddle with Mitsuya via initiating physical contact which left the boy flustered.

15.) Kakucho once tripped and fell right on her chest.

16.) Koko once offer to buy her cafe so their can be multiple branches. She denies wanting one shop so people will come back to her cozy unique shop alone.

17.) Sometimes made bento to the others.

18.) Once made thr bento for draken cutesy, which amuses inupi.

19.) Her father often has coffe in her café and her mom will sometimes invite her friends to have snakc there also.

20.) Felt guilty when she finds resembles of yuzuha to emma and takemichi to shin.

21.) Got draken's tattoo after he died.

22.) Remembered every memory she has with her friends to make her feel better.

23.) Our oblivious girl gets shy fast when the boys acts all romantic to her.

24.) Will sometimes fetch Luna and mana if Mitsuya is too busy.

25.) Kept draken cardigan and sometimes wore it.

26.) Has baji necklace and stupid eye glasses as a momento.

27.) Snapped at kakucho and Takeomi for disrespecting and bad mouthing shinichiro and izana.

28.) Cried at Draken's arm when she felt overwhelmed of the presence of Braham because they bring painful memories of the past.

29.) Almost had the urge to kill the people who tried to shot takemichi and killed draken.

30.) Begged takemichi to stop so he won't die and be more injured because she is afraid and can't afford to lose one more dear friend.

31.) Draken's father figure and the girls in the brothel all called her "Kenny's girl"

32.) Has a photo album full of her loved ones from takemichi, hina naoto and emma to mikey baji etc.

Happy new year to you and and will add if there's more sudden thoughts will pop out in ny head and if my male friend will have a sudden epiphany also hahahaha KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK