🌸2 Essence of Heart headcanons🌸

(I do not own the Picture, It belongs to the rightful Owner)

Hello another headcanon, This is Purely a fun imagining for the story none of this are canon until proven True (^▽^)

1.) The girls sometimes Hangout or have sleepovers each other dorm rooms, they took turns in which rooms they will stay.

2.) Ama is a very happy when she's with the girls as she grew up really alone and barely met any girls her age. She is also eager to meet others like the girls of Class B

3.) Ama once asked Momo if she can create candies and sweets.

4.) Ama Likes to wear clothes that shows her sensual body sometimes, But because of her father she comprises it with wearing more "decent" clothes that still shows how blessed she is in the physical department xD

5.) All might is actually very worried and scared for his daughter life, as Shigaraki is infatuated with her and the growing Villains taking in interest of her 😭

6.) There's once a funny story going around his agency, It was that time a female hero was from a different agency visited and flirted with Toshinori. Ama not liking her bitten the hero's hand (everyone was secretly laughing)

7.) Toshinori hates anything that threatens and insults his family especially his dead wife and Ama.

8.) Ama once followed her father in the mens room as a kid whenever all might told her to "stay close" he had to be specific in giving instructions after that.

9.) Rei Likes to spoil Ama with stories about Sakuya shenanigans.

10.) Kimiyasu became instant friends with Koda rabbit.

11.) Sakuya loves giving sweet to friends and classmates her favorite is try matching colors towards them.

12.) Midoriya and Bakugou had an puppy crush on Ama after seeing her with her father in television
(that attraction stayed xD)

13.) The girls agreed if they were boys they'll have crushes on Ama, Uraraka even said she'll confess to her.

14.) Ama and the girls have codenames for the boys to make their conversation more secretive among themselves.

15.) Sakuya and Rei have matching friendship bracelet!

16.) Todoroki and Ama as kids made drawings of their favorite people, she drew her dad and shoto drew her.

17.) Shigaraki has several pictures of Amaterasu with him, interesting enough he kissed one of them.

18.) Ama is lowkey jealous whenever some girl come nears Deku and he gets flustered, She doesn't know she's jealous (no experience in romance) but she admits it's bothering her.

) Ama is lowkey jealous whenever some girl come nears Deku and he gets flustered, She doesn't know she's jealous (no experience in romance) but she admits it's bothering her

(Art os not mine it belongs to the rightful owner)

19.) The girls love doing each others hair especially towards the long haired ones.

20.) Aizawa is sweet and protective of the girls seeing they're more emotional and vulnerable at times, so he lets them have fun with his hair (he likes it because he can sleep more faster xD)