♡︎30♡︎

//Here we are guys with a new chapter! I will try my best to post it before the 6th of January. I hope it'll turn out good TwT. Welp anyway Let's get back on the story shall we?//

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 1193 words

✵𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫✵
𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕍

I woke up as small noises like deep heart beats echoed in my room. I flutter my eyes opened before I looked over the window, where the noises came from. Just to find out it was raining,,, for the 52862229272766288272525th time.

"Jeez, I feel like I'm in London..." I mumbled as I got up from my comfy bed and got ready for another beautiful-but-rainy day.

*Little time skip*

The streets were, as everybody could tought, completely wet, nothing was dry. Or warm to say the least.

I sighed as I glanced around over some places like bars or restaurants to try and enter, and order something, maybe not like last time tho.

'Woah, and I tought people wouldn't dare exit their house with this storm..' I stated in my mind still searching for a place to stay during this outbreak.

But everybody knows that I have a 3% of luck and a 97% of unluck yeah? If you know that, than you problably know what happened next too.

"ACIU!" I sneezed all of a sudden "Geez, and I didn't even exit for that long!"

"Well that's because you're wearing clearly bad clothes for this season! It's winter not spring you dumbass." I turned to the side to see a babygangsta standing right infront of me, With a tissue in his hand. "Also bless you."

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I took the tissue from him and slowly sneezed again.
"Family meeting. But actually for the rain it was cancelled."

"Oh . ." I replied as I put the used tissue on a trashcan near us.
"Actually the restaurant where me and my family would have met today is near here. Wanna eat some pasta?" He asked kindly, as if he was bored too to live in a rainy city. "Sure! But why pasta tho?"

Fuyuhiko facepalmed himself "Because is an italian restaurant. Stupid." he started walking and I soon followed him.

"Sorryyyy~! Nehehehe!" I chuckled seeing his bored expression forming on his face. He narrowed his eyes as he stopped over a restaurant, italian restaurant indeed.

"So wanna spend some time togheter?" fuyuhiko glanced at me. "And you even ask me?! Woah you must be blind for not understand that I already accepted by following you!" Fuyuhiko sighed bitterly "please don't make me change my mind. ."

*Time skip again UvU*

We sat on a table with the kuzuryuu's name written next to it, and sat down loooking at our own menu. "Pasta, pasta, pasta, OH PLEASE! there's only Pasta!"
"Nuh-uh there's even pizza." Fuyuhiko snorted trying to not let a small laugh out. "well thanks, I didn't notice that-" I stopped Myself as I remembered something.

"Hey fuyuhiko? Mind if I ask you a question?" I asked, my voice becoming low. Fuyuhiko looked at me curious. "Go ahead." he simply said.
"When did you decided to become a member of a band?" I remembered during the pre-finals that in one of the groups there was him as a drummer or a singer I kinda forget..(and I don't want to check all back in the other chapters)-

Fuyuhiko smiled sadly. "So you did notice that I was in one of the bands last race." I noded slightly. "Well,,,let's say that music is actually one of my favourite hobbies, and not a long time ago my best friend Peko gave me something really special for my birthday. A musical instrument. I was so happy! This was the best gift I ever got in my life. She even said she bought me another thing, but.. I never knew what that was. But she was really a sweetheart to give me something as expensive as a musical instrument."

"She...was..?" I mumbled slightly confused by that answer. Fuyuhiko noded "she wanted to show me this present one week later. Because it would match with the day we have met eachother...but. . .the day before I got a call from her mother. . . Saying that she suicided herself for saving a little young girl that was falling from a clif. She did save the little girl but. . . Peko drowned instead.."

I looked at him sadly not daring to open my mouth. Fuyuhiko just smiled sadly and continued "From there I started feeling empty, like no one would ever care about me anymore. But I did not lose all my hope and I started playing some music by that day on for not forgetting her..."

"woah..I'm sorry, I didn't know that you had a very complicated story behind a single thing..." I apologised gazing down. Fuyuhiko smiled and shook his head "Nah, don't worry. It's totally fine you didn't know about that, and it was my duty to answer your question sincerely." I laughed slightly.

Then a waiter came over our table and asked if we were ready to order. I ordered some cheese pizza along with a bottle of panta obliviously, while Fuyuhiko ordered some pasta with potatoes  and a coke. // Istg I eat pasta and potatoes every fucking lunch- *happy Italian noises*

The waiter then turned back over the kitchen restaurant and we both stayed quite, until the babygangsta actually spoke. "And you?" I tilted my head. "Huh? What me?" " I think you actually now pretty alot about myself, but now that I think about it. . I don't really know your story alot. Mind if you tell me somethings?" My face turned slightly pale. I mean, I know he's one of my bestfriends but. . . Will he judge me then?

"Yo kokichi if ya don't want it's alright-" "No,no don't worry. . " I replied.

"You're one of my best friends so you should know.." and with that phrase I started talking about myself. My family. My personalities during my childhood. My real talent and facade. The incident that hapoened one moth ago. Let's say everything, even if not in much details.

After I finished silence took over our table. "Dang....I'm sorry Kokichi, I didn't tought your life was this messed up..." I chuckled sadly "Well, It can be hard sometimes but. . Atleast I have people to live for!" Fuyuhiko smiled satisfied as the waiter soon arrived with our orders. "Thank you mr!" Fuyuhiko thanked the waiter, recieving a nood from him.

We almost eat in a flash, doing some small talks while eating. Then we left the restaurant.

"Welp now I love italian food." I stated wiping away some sauce from my mouth. "Yeah I know right!" Fuyuhiko smiled. The weather thankfully changed and now the sun was shining in the sky.

"We should problably go practice." Fuyuhiko stated "practice for what?" The gangster looked at me shocked "Dude, don't tell me you forgot?!" I tilted my head in confusion "forgot what??" Fuyuhiko facepalmed himself "The pre-finals they're tomorrow! And also the finals that are two days after!"

My eyes widened.

Oh mamma mia...