♡︎21♡︎

quick author note!
in this chapter there will be bad words and the one and only, angst.

I warned you uwu, now onto the chapter!

♡︎☀︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎

Kirumi rushed over a long street, still dragging me with my wrist and chin. After a bunch of minutes she stopped "Sorry for dragging you like this, but it's important." She said letting me speak again. "Ok first of all, why are we here??" I asked while taking some deep breaths, for the long time my mouth was covered.
She pointed over a coffee shop, glaring at me like I knew what was going to happen.

I looked multiple times at her and at the coffee shop before I blinked and finally asked. "What's wrong with the coffee shop l, thwt you had to quietly drag me all the way here, when you know I have a race this evening." That was a question but sounded more like a normal phrase. She looked at me with a sad smile. "Yes I know, and I'm sorry for dragging you here all of a sudden but...." She stayed silent for a second, looking at the ground.

"Your dad is there and he wants to talk."

"What?!" I screamed as I blinked two times. "Y-you can't be serious..right??" She just looked more sad. "He asked for more money just to see you." She only said dragging me to the coffe entrance. We were almost at the door when she said. "Please whatever he says, don't back down alright. When you're done you can talk to me if you want, I will stay here the entire time." She spoked softly as she gently opened the door and let me in.

I looked around a little, I never entered in a coffee shop before, I mean I know about his existance, but let's say I'm not a So Large fan of coffee.

From the corner of my eye I noticed that someone was sitting alone watching towards the news. When his eyes slowly turned to me he smiled, the wrost smile I ever seen in humanity.

He waved at me, still having that horrible fake smile of his. I kept glaring him every step I took. I slowly sat down and put my forehead on my hands, his face would only make my head hurt.

"Happy to see me, Kokichi?" He said like the happiest man in the world. I stayed silent for some seconds and then spoke. "Ouma."

"Oh? Heh....what a wonderful Joke Koki-" "Ouma. Thanks." I interrupted him glaring at him from behind my hands, he groaned and slowly his smile turns into a disgusted face.

"Jeez you hate your father, the one that give you an amazing life!, so much that you don't want him to call you by your first name." "Exactly." I said, a little grin forming on my face.

Then it went all silent. He just kept glancing at me like I had to say something. "If you want me to give a sort of apologie, I won't. After all, I didn't do nothing wrong. You should be the one to apologie." I said, removing my hands from my view. That said, he was already angry and started biting his lips. "And please if your stupid mouth has to say something, that explains the sudden apparision, then I would LOVE to hear it, 'cause I'm very busy this evening so stop pissing me off."

he glared at me, his eyes  widening more every second, his face slightly red from anger. I fake a yawn. I hate every single time I stay with him. He can euin an entire day if he want, like he's doing now. So I would lovw to finish this moment right away-
"Don't you think I don't know what are your plans for this evening...

or should I say 'were your plans'."

My eyes widen a little, This damn motherfucke- Ok, CALM DOWN. "w-what did you do-?" I said sounding the most serious possible, even if the stutter at the begin didn't help. "Well. As I always say, money are the best way to make things turn out good." He grinned mischeviously.
I looked at him a bit confused. "Just remember the page for the auditions. Remeber it well." His grin grew wider every word he said. the page for the auditions...what was wrong with that?!