♡︎17♡︎

___☀︎︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐☀︎︎___

Same routine and Here. I'm again in this place. The thing that all people call Hope's Peak Academy but instead should be despair's frigging academy.
But something now changed. I don't know what but I could feel more then happy! Maybe because I'm on my way to complete my most biggest wish! Or maybe.....because I found my beloved?? hmmm.....Maybe both the two of them!

But even another thing changed. In front of the school entrance doors. There she stood, Mrs.Kirigiri, umoveable like a statue.

Everybody were looking at her terrified, and other didn't even bother to give a small look. But by her face I could tell she was waiting for someone, maybe the president gots drunk during the party and he wasn't waking up??

Between all the bunch of ultimates I saw a recognisible figure watching at the sky. If my eyes aren't tricking me that sure is Fuyuhiko!
"Hey Babygangsta!" I called rushing over him. He just looked at me, a concerned look on his face.
"What's with that face??" I asked. He still looks at me with concern.
"Sorry but I don't speak eye-ish."
He then replaced his concerned look with a small smile.
"You did pretty great at the party. You really play the guitar like a god."
"Oh, so even you saw the video on instagram! Well thanks for the compliment, but jeez, you could at least say something instead of looking at me like I'm a purple alien coming from mars!" I puoted like child, recieving a small giggle in response.
"Sorry, but I wanted to see your reaction-"
"Ouma Kokichi."

As I heard my name I looked at my left to find Mrs. Kirigiri glaring at me. Oh god did she found out what I did two weeks ago-?...

"Miss Sorry for being mean but like, glares aren't something I really appreciate-"
Her glaring became worse like she was about to kick me out the  school.
"Okay. Sorry. That was a bit too confident." I said putting a sad look on my face.
She kept glaring then turned around.
"Follow me. We have some coversations to do with you." Then she went straight to the doors.
I looked over at Fuyuhiko, he simply noded to follow Kyoko. I sighed and followed her.

___☀︎︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙☀︎︎___

"Hello Ouma! Please sit here in front of us!" Naegi Makoto, The school president asked pointing at the chair infront of the desk. I looked at the chair and slowly sat there.

Is it to noticeable that my hands are shaking? I tought when I saw that I was sweating a little.
Makoto looked over at Kyoko, their face was a bit serious. I hope something bad didn't happened.

"So we wanted to talk to the band of the school because we have an announcement for you and your friends. But we have even another announcement for you. And since your friends are in class now we took this opportunity."
Makoto announced suonding happy.
"Just so you know whatever that Hizuki girl said it's not my fault but he-"
"Hehe...no it's not that." He smiled. He then looked over at kyoko noding and she noded back bringing something that was in one of the closets of the desk.

A pair of clothes-?

She slowly approached me and with a small smile she gave them to me.
I looked at the clothes confused then asked. "Uhm- are you planning do to a model show..?"
Makoto giggled again, he sure looks like an useless, not-smart child, but in reality he sure is brave and pay alot of attention to everything that is going on.
"woah you're very creative! I like people who have alot of creations and plans in their head! but no!" He stood up and put his hand on his jacket pocket bringing a paperwork.
That was...My introduction paper to enter Hope's Peak.

"This is your info's page. As you can see there's your photo, your full name, your age, your weight and other things. But in the section of the talent Mrs.Kyoko noticed something. On your talent there is written 'ultimate supreme leader' by your father. But there are even some little words right here, that thanks to your teacher that knows your calligraphy pretty well,  we could translate!" My eyes widen. So after a bunch of time they realised it-
"I'm sorry that your father wants to keep your talent as a secret. But don't worry I have an idea in my mind! That explain even the suddenly pair of clothes that now you have in your hands!" He exclaimed.

"From now on you're a member of the 79th class, welcome to the real start of your high school years Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate electric-guitarist!"

My eyes widen, I was full of  joy.
"But....what will h-happen with my fathe-"
"We will not tell him about this. As a Hope's Peak presidents we have to keep the hope of our students up. Your father isn't on the list." Kyoko spoke making a small smile. "This will be your new uniform! For the next months we want to see you enter this school with that on and not with this stupid outfit anymore! Hope Kyoko choose the right colours. As she said that you love purple." Makoto said trying to not sound worried.

I glanced over at Kyoko making a small smile, in a sorta of way thanking her. She noticed my message and made a small thumb up.

"Thanks.....I really don't know what to say.....Just Thank you alot"
"You don't have to thanking us really! We just do the right things!" Kyoko exclaimed revealing a little more her smile.
Then Makoto looked at a clock in the corner of the room.
"The first lessons are about to end. Can you wait here with me Kokichi while Kyoko bring Iruma-san, Saihara-kun and Akamatsu-san??" Makoto asked as the bell rang in the air.
"Sure why not!"

___☀︎︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚖☀︎︎___

"Hello Future Hopes! Please sit here with Ouma so I can explain why I called all of you here." He said as his tone returned serious. If he is doing this then what he will tell us is important.
I turned around and saw Miu, Kaede and Shuichi standing up in front of the door.
They slowly approached the chairs and sat down.

Makoto looked at us all for some minutes and then spoke calmly.
"First of all don't worry it's a good announcement so you can finish shaking." He laughed hearing a sigh of relief by shuichi.
"So(u) I want to thank all of you for playing music during my party. It really means alot to me! But also I wanted you to play there because of something." He took an evelope from his pocket and showed  it  in front of us.

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴!

That was the only thing that was written on that page, but even thos little sentence made us the happiest people in the world!

okay sorry if in this chapter there wasn't Saiouma but I didn't know how to end it better TwT but I hope you enjoyed reading it, because it really make alot of time to make (two days twt) and I didn't want to make the plot confused TwT