♡︎36♡︎

Kokichi's PoV

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 964 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔
♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎

I could hear that some maids were calling my name around the big mansion walls. Problably my father desires my head on a silver plate.

I ran over the mansion's garden and tried to figure out a quick plan on how to make the maids lose track of me and, at the same time, set Nagito free. That's why I wanted to come here in the first place. I know that my father has the money to even have a prison for himself to torturate whoever he wants. And I know for sure that he put Nagito there. He's capable of that.

It was there then a gloved-hand grabbed my arm, and abruptly dragged me over one of the mansions most dark places. I decided to not scream , and that was a really bad risk to take, because if some uncertain 'villain' just took me like an object, I would be pretty much screwed, or even crashed.

But thankfully it turned out to be a shiny hint of hope.

There she stood, with her usual caring but cold stare. Kirumi tojo, the dearest Maid of my father's company. "What are you doing Tojo-San?" I tried to whisper and to not shout like my voice always does. "You know you'll be in a big danger if you help me."

"I know that Mr. Ouma. But, to be honest, in all my career I could learn something." She then opened a sort of secret hallway from this dark room, and then looked at me "Sometimes, you must take care of who you care about. Not to who you serve for." I don't know why but that sentence made me smile. Kirumi signaled me to follow her in the hallway, and that is what I did.

It took some minutes but then we arrived over a sort of prison. Kinda looked medieval, If I should add.
"What's this place? It's like it travelled in time!" I asked a bit amazed, I often like visiting history places. But now it's not the times to think about it.

"Well, this is one of your father's darkest places. And here somewhere there's probably your cousin." "WHAT??!" I screamed only to be shushed by Kirumi. "Shh! They're going to hear us!" She whispered pointing at a camera a bit distant from us. "Let's walk silently and fastly." She stated. I just followed precisely all her moves , since I'm not so expert at being a ninja than she was.

We manage to arrive over one of the cells, this actually looked newer than the others.
Instead of dark blue bricks, it was made with metal."Is Nagito here?" I asked pointing at said cell. Kirumi noded. "Now just do what I say please. I'll promise this is a good idea." Kirumi said firmly. I just noded kinda confused on what was going on in her mind.

She started analizing each inch of the wall, step by step. After some minutes she stopped over the left part of the wall. "Found it." She stated proudly. "Found what?" I asked. Kirumi turned over me and signaled me to go right where she was. When I arrived Kirumi punched said part of the wall, which made a big 'SLAM' echoing in the entire place "Kirumi, are you insa-" I was stopped by a sudden earthquake and then we both fell down.

•~𝐇𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰~•

"WAIT WHAT?!, he just come there for two frigging hours and you already can't find him?!" I screamed at the phone. "Listen, be quiet. Someone can hear you. I know Kokichi has got alot of friends." The person on the other part of the phone shushed me. "Just keep doing your facade if you qant to be famous and to be remembered in the world for the rest of your life."

"...ugh. Fine, sir." I tsked as I ended the call. Actually it's pretty hard to imitate an ultimate guitarist! I don't know nothing about music! Ugh. I would prefer doing calculations.

At that moment someone opened the door. I looked behind me.....oh It's just the stupid suck-drummer.
"Hey Miu!" I stated, trying to sound happy that she was there. Miu didn't change her face. She just looked  over me. "Stop. Acting. Like. You. Did. Nothing. Wrong. Please." Everybody knows that when Miu use 'please' she's mad as fuck.

"Woah there calm down." I stated slowly, she can really scare me sometimes. "Why are you saying this? Did I do something wrong? If yes, when?!! I'll try my best to never do it again!" "Oh really?" Miu smirked before grabbing by my collar. "You know what you did is worse than killing a person. Just go away. Nobody wants you here ultimate banker. Just go away and keep doing your stupid money calcolations." At this point I was really freaked out. I knew she was Kokichi's best friend. But really get this angry for his friend. Was just wow.
This problably is real friendship.

Thing that I never could feel....

Miu left her grip and I fell to the ground. Miu left without a word and then a microphone started biping. "Attention please. The finals are starting in a hour. Please everyone get yourself ready!"

I got up and adjusted my collar, I then looked at myself in the mirror and tought "Was I this blind?..."

*Mini-author spot*

𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎!!!! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚢 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔! 𝙸𝚝'𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜!! 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔!

 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔! 𝙸𝚝'𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘�...