♡︎25♡︎

Quick A/N!  I'm happy to announce that if you read here you reaches the mid of the story! Yay! ^^ I think maybe other 10 or 13 chapters and this book is officialy done! UwU♡︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1294 words

♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

*- Sksksk not a time skip-*

"Nagitooo! looks who's here!" I exclaimed as I closed the door behind me. Nagito almost instantly popped out of the kitchen and tightly hugs me "Congratulations! You're almost done! Only two races and you will won! And be a shiny hope for all the future bands!" He sobbed on my shoulder. "Woah there cousin! You're really sobbing just for this little thing?" I asked as I tried my best to hug back. He left the hug and looked at me with a soft smile "How can't I be? This is your dream, so it's also mine!" He smiled aa more tears come down his eyes. I smiled slightly as I left the hug, almost abruptly. "Nishishi~! I mean who wouldn't be happy now??"

Nagito and I both chuckled "Well then, This dinner me my partners and you will celebrate!" He suggested as my eyes shined "That would be great! Oh! Now that you mention it! I have to go somewhere byeee!" And as I said that I fastly got into my room to change in some more comfy clothe, a panta-marked hoodie and some light-grey jeans with my usual black snickers, and I fastly left the house.

I'm kinda thinking is this would be considered like a date?- nahh I mean, we just have to go on a supermarket.

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

"Good job shuichi." My uncle stated as I stepped down the stairs, over the couch where he was reading his journal dose of newspapers and cold tea. I frowned slightly "Uncle,, did you uhm- Take some sleep, as I told you to do..?" He always forget about sleeping for his unsolvable cases. I usually try to help him when I can, but even so his routine doesn't contain alot of sleepiness percentuality.

He looked at me almost confused "Detectives doesn't need to sleep.." He replied making a small smile "You're just overreacting Shuichi.." I opened my mouth to reply back, but stopped as I looked down "No.....No that's wrong!" I shouted  "You're a human too! You need sleep!"

Uncle chukled "Hm! I will only do that if someone would knock on our door now." He almost gave me a look of  challenge but right some seconds after. Someone really knocked on our door.

"Well,,guess who will go to get some sleep?" I smirked as I looked at my uncle that almost looked shocked. "Uh, Okay fine. But seriously if you need help just call me." He said as he stopd up from the couch and, with his newspaper, got up the stairs. I smiled slightly "he really took challenges too seriously" I sighed as I walked over the door, since more strong and loud knocks echoed the living room.

"Coming." I stated as I opened it "Who is-" "SAIHARA-CHAN!" The purple haired boy welcomed me  with an unsurprising hug, sure if I was more short, that would make me bump on the ground, but Im not short so it only costed me one step back.

"K-Kokichi? What are you doing here..?" I asked kinda surprised, I mean, yes I love to spend time with him, but he never suddenly appears like now. Kokichi, as an aswer, fake gasped "You forgot?!"
he exclaimed cutely glaring at me, even if his tone of voice told completely the other way around. "You promised that if we would go at the semi-finals you would buy me whatever I want for celebrating a party in our class!" He exclaimed, suddenly making puppy eyes "So? Are we going??"

I blushed at how cute he was "Fine.. but please stop doing the puppy eyes.." I stated all flushed. Kokichi just giggled and got on his tippy toes giving me a quick kiss on the cheeck " Suuureee, whatever ya want, Cutie! Now let's go!" That didn't help vanishing my blush at all, but my heart was clearly so happy about that comment.

☆𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝☆

Kokichi kept dragging me all the time, justifying himself saying that my hand was warm.

We entered the big supermarket and as long as I took a step in, I literally lost trace of the grape guitarist.
"Seriously..Is that what being a boyfriend means-" I sighed as I stepped inside.

This supermarket was huge, Problably that's why Kokichi choose to go here. There weren't only food and drinks, but also clothes, medical instruments, garden objects, books and technology accessories, not considering the big TVs that made a full part of the supermarket colorfull.

I still was looking for Kokichi, He cannot already go that far! We just entered and- "There you are, Dumbass!" I looked over a hallway full of drinks shielfs, and guess who I found there?

Kokichi with fifteen bottle of panta, four bags of chips, Problably twenty-five bags of candies and gums and some brthday party decoration.

"What?!" I exclaimed "it's not like you literally just make empty every shielf on this hallway right?"

Kokichi shrugged "Who cares! Those pantas were looking at me with pure hope in their eyes! I just couldn't resist!" His confused face turned into an apologising one, faster than two seconds.

"Ugh...You should be the ultimate panta king."

"I already am." He sounded very much proudly, making an 'UwU' face after that. I chuckled slightly seeing that he was having fun "Well then, Let's go pay these, or  you will problably buy more" I frowned as I already know How much money this purple haired boy would make me spend today.
He noded, slowly holding my hand  and shoving his head to the side, so he could rest on my shoulder while walking.

After paying all the 'precious objects' we decided to go for a little walk around the mall.
"Dang, This shops are already all christmas themed!" Kokichi exclaimed glancing at every shops we would find on our walk "did everybody forget that The next holiday is halloween??!"
I chuckled slightly "You said that, Halloween is not a holiday, it's just a copy of carnival when 'evil spirits and dead bodies' Walk around the town with other alive childrens to go scare or have candy by the oldest people." Kokichi give me one of his cold glares "Whaaat did You SAY?!" He exclaimed making a shocked face. Please not a drama.

"Shuuumai! Don't tell me you dislike halloween!" He exclaimed with a worried expression "N-no,, it's not that" I chuckled slightly, by hoe cute his face was "It's just too childish for me-" Kokichi covered my sentence with a giant, long gasp. "NO-NO-NO! It's not childish! It's the best holiday that ever existed in all humanity history!"

" I prefer Christmas.." I recieved another dramatical gasp from kokichi "Whaat?! That holiday is so boring! No help I'm gonna faint.." He stated, all dramatically, as he fell over me, trying to hold his giggles because he looked alot like fainted. I sighed "Kokichi..This is-" "Too dramatic?" He asked before smiling slightly "Nop, this is kinda comfy and I'll stay like this forever, even for making you pay for what you said about halloween." I hummed  "That's not what I was trying to say.." "Oh? then go ahead I will not stop you."

"Okay what I tried to say was.." I trailed, a giggles took the best of me.

"This is kinda, But kinda, not at all, just kinda, gay."