♡︎26♡︎

A/n when you're running out of ideas-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 931 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎𝚔𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎

The rest of the day passed by, almost in a second, after we brought some food at the mall, shuichi walked back home with me, and then actually same routine as ever.

I had dinner with Nagito, and with surprise, Even with Hajime and Chiaki, and they just didn't stop attacking me with compliments and I was like 'No that's obsolutely wrong.'

Then they left and Nagito watched a movie called 'kakegurui?' That problably isn't a movie but just some manga but in animation? Welp, I still believe the promised neverland and Death Parade are the best.

I plopped on my bed feeling tiredness taking over me, and slowly closed my eyesz getting ready for another day.

𑁍✯It's been so looong, since last I've seen my son, lost to this monsters, to the-✯𑁍

Alarm clock. Shower. Clothes. Breakfast. A lucky pat on the head by nagito and let's go.

Today it's raining strangely, the sky was all white and It looked like it was 6am instead of 8am. I was wearing a lilac hoodie along with some black jeans. I forgot to grab an umbrella, so sadly I have to rush over the school before all the clocks will chime.

I was almost arrived so I decided to slow down, sadly for Miu, she didn't want to walk over school since she hates rain because 'Her shiny fluffy blonde hair would become like sand older than all the others types' so her mom took her with her car.

So here I am.
"Geez Kokichi, You'll probably have a fever after this sweet walk.." I frowned to myself as I sighed and kept walking, before suddenly the rain stopped wet myself "huh?" I looked up to notice an umbrella right on my head. "W-well,,I don't want you with a fever t-tho.." I turned around to notice Shuichi right behind me. "Woah! Shumai! What are you doing in here all alone?" I asked, clearly surprised since his house is completely on another street.

"Well, I stayed at my grandparents house last night.." He mumbled slowly looking at the side "But still,,you will take a fever."

"Argh! Shumai! You see a lot of movies do you?" I chuckled slightly before sneezing all of a sudden

"I told you..here," Hs stated calmly as he slowly gave me his jacket "at least you will not Feel cold anymore." He made a small smile. These two things made me blush alot but I could hide it, in a way.

"T-Thanks.." I smiled slightly finally accepting to go under the umbrella too, "you're always welcome" He replied.

❄︎𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎-❄︎

You all wondering, what would ruin this mid-beautiful morning, with a calm walk over school without being late and a party not ao far away? Ya wanna know the answer-

"ANGIE I SWEAR TO GOD PUT DECENT CLOTHES PLEASE." Karumi grabbed furiously her neko dj set and was about to throw it at the ultimate soprano player "NYAHAHAHA! I'm sorry kirumi! Atua told me that my uniform has to be like this!" Angie replied with a bright smile.

"OH PLEASE! IN THIS CLASS SHORT SKIRTS AREN'T ALLOWED! SO PLEASE GO TO THE BATHROOM AND CHANGE INTO YOUR REGULAR UNIFORM, BEFORE I THROW YOU AT THE MENTAL HOSPITAL!" She launched abruptly her ear phones at angie, that fastly protected herself with her yellow-ish soprano. "NYAHAHA! Never EVE-"

"AAAAAAAAH!!" Kiibo, the ultimate Vocaloid interpreter, exclaimed in an almost miku tone.

"Stop you guys! lesson is about to start Please!" He exclaimed this time in a more Rin-like voice.

Actually for the first time eveybody listened to him, because everytime he would do that they would just fight more. But I mean It's not so normal that a girl just changes her uniform completely just beacuse this 'God' told her to.

We sat in our different desks and waited for the lesson to begin. Not a lot of minutes after, Mrs.Chisa slowly opened the class door "Hello my fellow students!" She exclaimed with a wide smile "Are you guys socializing more? I see, I see." Her face darkened as she saw kirumi trying to adjust her dj set.

Chisa sighed as she grabbed a small tablet from her coat pocket, on it there was a picture of figures that looked alot like 'the teletubbies' but without head and arms, that were floating on space.  "Today, since it's the beginning of the week and I know you guys are a bit sleepy. And even and mostly because your friends passed at the semi-final of the music race, We'll play a game called. . ."

She turned silent as the lights of the classroom magically turned off and the small light of a flashlight could be seen in all the dark. The flashlight pointed over Mrs.Chisa's head and now everybody could see her again.

Then a blue light shined from all our desks, it looked like something was generating right in front of our eyes.
Just some seconds after, the lighta turn on again.
"Huh?" Kirumi mumbled confused. "Tablets?" Kaede asked tilting her head as she picked up the pink-ish tablet that was on her desk.

"Hey! They have all the same pictures as Mrs.Chisa's tablet!" Tenko exclaimed in amazement. The caretaker and sweet teacher noded

"Today we're gonna play Among us!"