♡︎35♡︎

♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎

Word Count: 1227 words

•'Miu's Point Of View ´•

"So you wanted to talk to me??" Fuyuhiko shilghtly opened the door as he slowly entered the dressing room. I looked over him and greeted him "Honestly I tought you wouldn't come." I smiled slightly. "But anyway let's go straight to the point."

He fully entered the dressing room and pinned himself over the nearest wall. I then cleared my throat. "So we both seem to be close friends of Kokichi right?" He noded and stared blankly over the large mirror that was there. "And I problably think you want to put the shit out of Hizuki and try to grab back Kokichi, correct?" Another nod from him.

I sighed, a small smile forming in my face. "So then, I know you don't know me and I don't know you. But..maybe if you tell me who Hizuki is I can try and help you with this entire situation!" He only pouted. "Pft. I already have everything on hand." He smirked, and my eyes widened.

"I already talk to my mafia group and maybe in some days they can arrest Hizuki." "Wow! That's amazing buddy!"

Fuyuhiko narrowed his eyes. "Yeah yeah, I already know that." His smirk only brightened more. "But maybe, It's not the best option to give to a stranger student of my same school such dark informations."

I crossed my arms in an angry manner. "Hey! That's not soo beatiful to say to a lady! But anyway. I just need to know who Hizuki is. Nothing more. Nothing less." Fuyuhiko looked at me for a second before he sighed. "Guess I have no option left then."

♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎

•'Kokichi's Point Of View´•

I wake up as a small noise started echoing in my head. I groaned slightly and slowly sat up on my bed. No wait....this is not my bed.

"Mr. Ouma you're finally up." An unknown girl voice stated. A figure slowly made its way to me. My vision soon became normal and I looked at that figure. She was a girl short black hair and her eyes were silver. She also had some freckles around her cheecks. "Your father is waiting for you at his office. He wants to have a conversation with you."

I groaned again. So it is not a nightmare huh? Well then...let's go.

I got up and followed this supposed maid with a cold glare over my father office. She silently opened the door and made me walk in. Then she closed immediately, thing thatade me yelp slightly. But then my eyes glanced over a cold, death glare. A glare that I don't want to see anymore.

"Hello Koki-" "Ouma you motherfucker." I silenced him like he was some stupid person that just wants someone to buy their things. His glare darkened and a loud sigh echoed in the room. "Guess you had fun these years huh? Trying to brake the rules and reveal your talent like nothing matters.

"Because that's true." I simply answered. " I don't care about our family reputation now. I can make my own life. I'm not a small child anymore." My father let out a small chuckle "That's something only a kid could say."

He then got up and walked over me. I took some steps back from him but then decided to not do that and stopped. He arrived near me. No one talked. "Our business means alot more than a stupid talent reveal. Alot of people already know you as the ultimate supreme leader. If they would find out your true ultimate talent, they will not allow you to be the leader of the Ouma's company. And my career will fail."

"And I don't care." I crossed my arms "How can you don't care?! You should be so proud of the future that awaits you! A future that alot of kids would want!" 

"well you proooblably got the wrong kid." His hands turned into fists, his mustache made him look like an agry mexican because someone ate his tacos.

"Listen up. I will not tell it twice." He cleared his troat in a challenging way. "I don't fucking care about your ultimate gutarist thing. Music doesn't make money. Music is useless. You might become famous but you'll soon be forgotten."

"That wasn't what happened to Mozart and Beethoven and other musicians." I stated, making myself a cold glare. "And everybody have that thing called opinions. Music relax. Music makes people feel emotion the didn't knew. Music helps people get over depression or stress. Music colours the world! The space! The entire universe! and that isn't what business and economy does."

My father eyes widened as he took somw steps back. "Okay, you may prefer economy things over music. But you are you, Sougomi Ouma. I am me, Kokichi Ouma. The ultimate guitarist. The ultimate supreme leader have never existed. You know how much I care about economy classes? Learning about how to trade with other agencies, make money for myself, Viewing the world's percentuality of GDP??? Do you really want to know? Well then, I don't give a fuck."

"Kokichi-" "No let me finish please." I paused him not wanting to hear his excuses again. " Because of you, Our career grown up alot. But you broke our family. First you just gave hate to our mother and made her leave. Saying to us that it was only her fault! Then, you broke Somi's dream. She wanted to be a  musician like me. But no. No, she can't because your career would be fucked because luxurious people are so unlucky if their sons have differents ultimate talents. Ao you just broke her dream. Punched her, strangled her, depressing her. And then she left. Nobody saw her again AND I PROBLABLY THINK SHE'S EVEN DEAD!! And now! You walk up to me, since all this years that you didn't even know about my exsistance and say ' Ah uh no, you can't follow your dreams because then my money will go OOOF' WELL I PREFER THAT. YOU JUST RUINED OUR FAMILY FOR MONEY. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL. YOU CARE ABOUT MONEY. YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR REPUTATION. YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED IN HISTORY FOR BEING SUCH A GREATSOME MAN. BUT IN MY HISTORY YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE DEVIL! AS THE SATAN OF MY LIFE! YOU'RE NOT A FATHER TO ME! YOU'RE A MONSTER! A LUXURIOUS, INDEPENDENT, ARROGANT MONSTER."

Silence. My father was left without no words. I didn't even glanced at him and walked away. Before I exited the room I said " I hope you can be a greater man in the future. If millionaires can change. Just please. Leave me alone. Leave my life completely. Just forget about me alright?"

And with that I slammed the door right in his face. I walked ovee the big corridors of his house and watched, by some windows, that it was already late night.

I'll maybe have lost the opportunity to reveal myself in the race. But maybe I'll be lucky and another opportunity will pop up? Or maybe who knows. I still have a chance to go back to Tokyo before the finals and sing with my band?

I will know sooner or later. But now it's time to save Nagito.