♡︎23♡︎

When you announced a week ago that you had school and the updates would be slow then finds out that school actually starts 9 days after, starting from today (16 Sep)----

also THX YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 6K VIEWS AND ALMOST 200 FOLLOWERS NDYDKDJUDIDHDJ YOU'RE MAKING ME HAVE A WHOLESOME HEART ATTACK I-

Sorry I should remember you guys aren't here to hear my wholesome affection over you angels so * cleares throat* Wash you hands before reading this, because corona is dangerous- and nothing, I just spent 59 seconds of your lifes to make this note--- LET'S GO TO DA CHAPTER!

ps: hello! it's author-san from 24 september-- Oof I was really stupid a week ago- school starts tomorrow- Welp- and now I have 200 followers and almost 7K views I-

I luv u, no homo♡︎

Pss: hello..it's me..from 25 september DANG THIS CHAPTER IS SRLS TAKING SO LONG THAT THIS BOOK IS ALREADY ALMOST AT 8K READINGS I-- * dies of wholesome heart attack *

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 1327 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❤︎ꨄ︎❤︎ꨄ︎❤︎ꨄ︎❤︎ꨄ︎❤︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎❤︎ꨄ︎❤︎

After, that I didn't dear to spoke. I said it.
The truth I was covering so badly, is now revealed for my beloved.
Thankfully nobody else is here, I sould be totally screwed if other people would know about this..

Shuichi stayed silent too, he didn't move, he just sat there locking eyes with me. I looked down, sighing "Happy?..." I asked slightly "That was the truth you wanted to know so much..."
Silence came after that, I was starting to feel awkward, 'what did I do?! Now he will hate me alot knowing that I'm so weak and fragile and-

"I'm sorry...." I opened my eyes and looked over at the side, Shuichi was hugging me, gripping the back of my shirt, resting his head on my shoulder. "I-I didn't tought you would have suffered of such so much pain..." He quietly sobbed on my shoulder. Tears started fall down my eyes too as I slowly hugged back, closing them. "No worries....You did nothing..." I stayed silent for a little before pulling back to see his face "Do you still love me..?"

His eyes widened as I said those words "O-Of course! Why wouldn't I..?"
"Well....because now you know that I'm weak, someone that isn't so strong.." I mumbled looking down.

Again there were silence, damn I fucked up big time..

I stayed silent until a feel someone hugging me. My eyes widened as I saw shuichi hugging me, tears falling from his eyes "I would never stop loving you just for your personality, that's the best part of you..." I still didn't moved as he slowly pulled me closer to his chest "I'm sorry if you tought that...but now I want you to remember that I will never leave you alright?" He said as he pulled me closer to his chest "Thanks.." I said as I let hot tears fall down my eyes.

✔︎Time Skip Brought to you by Kokichi as the impostor on among us that silently tries to kill Tenko and shuichi got in the way- you can guess what happened.✔︎

Some days passed and I was starting to open myself more to shuichi. Even more than miu. I don't know why but he had something in his voice or personality that made me love him alot. When I told him about how afraid I was to participate in the race, he comforted me as much as he could, whispering sweet nothings while hugging me tight. And I really love that feeling.

Because of my father the race was post-poned for the next week, and I could feel myself a bit in fear, My father can do anything, and I don't know how I will react, or if my friends will hate me after that.

We were now at the cafeteria near the stage we would race in. Alot of cameramens and camerawomans were recording in live for the internetional tv of japan, a singer was now on the stage and her voice was soft but really low.

"Oh god- I'm so scared! What if we don't get auditioned!" Kaede exclaimed almost in fear while she finished her little bowl of chips.

"Don't ya worry kayayday! We will obsolutely win!" Miu exclaimed finishing her can of zero coke. "Guys..remember this is just for fun not for fame.." Shuichi sighed as he gave me some of his popcorns, qhile I gave him some of my panta.
"What?! Fun?! Fun My ass maybe!" She exclaimed launching her empty can in the nearest trashcan, not getting in it tho, and she stood up and walked near me "We are gonna get all the fame and affection we are waitin' for!" She suddenly hugged me, more like choking me, and started laughing like someone was tickling her.

"Yeah...think whatever your kinky mind is thinking.." I stated trying my best to get out of her grip, Shuichi rolled his eyes while kaede finished her peach tea, and sighed "Well, whatever you want to do, we still have to give our best!" Miu looked at her surprised, finally letting me free. "Of course! What do you think I am? A spoiled that doesn't know nothing more than 18+ content?!"

I coughed a little as she said those words, but thankfully she didn't heard me, but shuichi did and made a small giggle, soon followed by a pat on the head. I couldn't help but blush a bit, he already realized by his own that I get flustered when someone pats me on the head-

I slowly turned to reality when the door of the staff room opened and a e̶x̶i̶s̶a̶l̶  black haired girl with a dark blue uniform,  stepped inside.

"Are you guys the Hope's Dreams?" She asked looking over at a mini-notebook she had one her uniform pocket. "What Kind of name is that?! We were supposed to be-"
"The paper says so." The girl cut miu off showing us the same page makoto showed us during school. "The president of hope's peak called you by this name." I could understand she was in a hurry, since she slammed the paper back in her notebook, having alot of difficulty putting it back. "Yes, we are- erm. They." Kaede trailed off forgetting the 'name'. "Good. You have ten minutes for preparing yourselfs before it's your turn."

"WHAT?!"

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐢𝐛𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞-❥︎

"Miu!! Don't sweat like that! You're make-up will get worse!!" Kaede exclaimed as she tried her best to calm Miu that was now acting like an iceberg during the hot day of august. "T-T-There's a-a-alot o-of p-p-p-p-people..!!!"
She's afraid to show when the audience is pretty huge, and I wasn't surprised about that, since she told me.

"Ugh...Im afraid we're gonna lose..." Shuichi looked down genuinely sad, "Oww, Is my sweet boyfriend turning into emo mod?" I stated as I slowly hugged him from behind, he jumped slightly then turned over me and kneeled doen at my height. "I-I'm not an emo..!" He exclaimed, his cheecks of a bright pink colour. "Suuuree!" I smirked as I kissed him on the forehead "Well, turn in that emo mod of yours when the show is over, Shumai!" I exclaimed hugging him again.

"And now, the moment you're all being waiting for! This band is only three weeks older! Four ultimates! Four different wishs! Here they are the hope's dreams~!"

"S-Stop calling me emo tho, my cheerful Kichi."

"Hmm, Nop."

𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...? 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫-𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 26 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫....

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯3 𝐩𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐛𝐜 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫 6 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 10 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬- 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐔𝐰𝐔♡︎