♡︎18♡︎

ᗯOᖇᗪ ᑕOᑌᑎT: 2016

__☀︎︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙☀︎︎__

᯽𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕍᯽

"Okay guys stay calm! It isn't something so difficult..!"
"Right...IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"
Kaede and Miu where having a fight-conversation while me and Shuichi where trying to find ideas.

'and I'm pretty sure you guys will write a song in less than this night'

I couldn't forget this phrase.
I mean, We should thank him alot because he opened to us a big way of success. But. Create a song in less then some hours-
Well it's pretty impossible but I think I have an idea..

"So my dear boyfriend  have you got any mischievous ideas?" I said hugging him from behind.
"Well....I-It's a little hard...like how can you create a song in less then a night..?" He said, worrying was very noticeable.
"Don't worry my dearest sweet  Emo Shumai! I have a smart and useful idea that will save us from this pandemonious problem, the only thing I need to be sure of is...."
I trailed off, making a sort of suspence.

"Are you free this night?? Or at least is your house??"

"Uhm...yes but wh-"
"Perfect! Just make sure it is clean for tonight! I will do the rest!"
I said giving Shuichi a quick kiss on the cheeck and then rushed towards my house.
If we have a race tomorrow, I should elaborate ways to get things more easy. I tought while I rushed over my house.
This day was problably the most luckiest I ever had: First I will be in a better and useful class and second I will participate on a concert race tomorrow and I can't back down!

I slammed the door of my house but frenetically stopped when I saw Bessie quietly sleeping on the couch. I give her a short pat on the head and slowly walked over my room on my tippy-toes.
I locked my room door, and searched for something that now should be useful.
"C'mon....where are you hiding...HA HA!" I exclaimed grabbing an old sketchbook.
It was kinda small and pretty old, It was all greyish with some pages that weren't attached to it.
On the back of it, there were a little sketchnote saying

'Somi's melodies x3'

Somi....that name.....filled my mind with alot of memories..

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

'"Somi-Cwan! Somi-Cwan!" the purple haired toodler rushed over the light-purple teenager smiling.

"Hey Kichi! How was your day at school?? I want all details little gremlin" She smiled patting his head.

"You cannot believe what my teacwer did today! She killed a wasp like a ninja! It was like PHEW! and then SWAT! and the wasp was laing on the gwound unmoveable!" He jumped up and down, a bright smile on his face.

The girl looked at him and slightly smiled "One day I wanna fight someone like my teacwer did!" He exclaimed putting his hands up. "You will cheer me up, right Sis?"
He looked at her, asking for an answer.  "Of course! I will even help you! Like a real sister do with her little brother!" The teenager said with a bright smile.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Sissy! You wanna hear the news?" The now eleven, purple-haired boy exclaimed rushing over his sister that was sitting on a bench. "Oh sure tell me!" She asked with a small smile.
"People gave me an ultimate!" "Really?! That's great wich ultimate you've got?" She asked standing up.
"The ultimate guitarist! I was playing the guitar while coming here and alot of people clapped and smiled at me! And I heard someone saying 'here we have an ultimate guitarist!' Isn't it awesome?? I wanna grew my ultimate more and when I will be a full-grown teenager I will play the guitar for making money for the homeless and I will have alot of friends to play with!" He jumped up  and down "And you will be my private assistant and stay with me all the time!" He pointed at his sister. She, for aswer, grabbed him and made him spin around in the air."I Will help you be the most famous guitarist in the world..!" The little teenager smiled and laughed while his sister giggled at how happy her little brother was.