♡︎24♡︎

♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

Word count!: 823 words!

"Seriously why out all the places that we got here,,,,,YOU CHOOSE A COFFEE SHOP?!" I pointed my finger at Miu with rage "AYEE! Welp, you Sucker! You may know by now that coffee relaxs me!!" Miu fought back cleaning her lips with her sleeve, that was already full of brown stain lines.

"I know! But I mean- We JUST NOW finished playing on the stage and then you what?!  GO ON A COFFEE SHO-"

"okay I think that's enough..." Shuichi covered my mouth suddenly, I looked over at him with pure rage that he noticeably  flinched.

Miu, meanwhile, burst into laugh "HAHAHA! THE LITTLE SUCKER GOT MUTED UP AND HE'S NOT COMPLAINING!!" I turned my gaze to her ready to cut her hair If I would found a scissors somewhere.

"Please don't, I'll buy you whatever amount of panta you want but please don't!" He almost whispered, problably because behind us alot of people were watching. I tought about it for a second before putting his hand away of my mouth "hmm, Oki then! But if we got accepted in the national race, we will celebrate during this monday at school! That means I'll buy more food and drinks!"

"Huh?! W-wha-" Shuichi frowned but slightly noded "Fine, but please be quite.." he smiled awkwardly "Of course I will! Anything for my shumai!" I smiled hugging him by surprise.
Kaede watched in awe while miu made a thumb up, Shuichi was all a blushing mess, he hesitated but in the end he still hugged me back.

❥︎just a little time skip nothing more uwu❥︎

"Erm! Heyooooo~! Everybody hearing Ibuki over hereeee!" Ibuki mioda's voice echoed in the big theatre and cafeteria as she proudly stood up on the stage, a remote in her hands. I gulped as I knew the moment I was waiting for arrived. I held shuichi's hand tightly, a bit afraid. He looked over at me and made a warm smile, but it was noticeable that even he was afraid.

Ibuki started naming all the musicians, singers, and players that got accepted, and then the bands arrived. "okayyyy! Now for all the super-y duper-y bands! Sooooo, as the results that I will show you noooow.." She said in a low voice as she pointed the remote over the big screen behind the stage. It suddenly light up and some names were written on it.

"13 bands have got accepted!"

"13?! But- there were at least more than 45 bands on the list I saw at the entrance!" Kaede whisper-exclaimed.

Ibuki started naming all of them, one by one, but.....none of them were us..

neither thirteenth

neither tenth

neither seventh

neither fifth...

Now only three bands's names were last. I completely lost all my hope, I mean we aren't that good to be at the podium...

"NOOOW THEEEN! LET'S GO WITH THE PODIUM! OR THE SO CALLED FROM ME 'THE BEST BANNDS-Y! At third place we gooooot the 'Emplaiyers!'"

a photo popped up on the screen: there was a silver-haired girl all in black clothing, followed by a red-spicy-haired boy that kinda looked more like a baseball star, then a dark-green haired girl with a Towa city school uniform and a small ahoge on her head and then....wait..fuyuhiko?!

My eyes completely widened 'How?! I didn't even saw him on the stage??! Well- maybe it's because he'a short? Ugh who am I kidding, he's completely one cm taller than me.'

"They were pretty good with their perfomance! I can't wait to see them again! Now now now! At second place weeee gooot! The 'Black squares!' "

other people popped up on the screen, but the fact that really made me scared was that I knew all of them: Tsumugi Shirogane, Kirumi Tojo, Tenko Chabashira and Hizuki Mayori?! WHAT?!

"They sureee are pretty spooky! Almost like they wear halloween costumes! Buut their music is like PA-PA-PA-PA-PA-P-AMAZING!
BUUUT NOW IS THE MOMENT OF, for me, THE SUPER BEEEEEEEEEESSTTTTT BAND THAT SHOWED ON THIS STAGE TONIGHT! AND GET READY BECAUSEEEE YOU'LL GET AMAZED JUST TO SEE THEIR FACES! HEREEE THEY AREEEEEE"

I sighed as I watched the screen lit up of a golden colour before four faces showed up, congratulation to the-

Kaede. Miu. Me. Shuichi.

On the screen.

With a "1•" Near our pics.

"HERE THEY ARE THE HOPE DREAMS! THEY'RE TOTALLY AMAZING AND THEIR MUSIC IS JUST S-S-S-SO REVOLUTIONAL!" ibuki screamed as a huge croud of people clapped and exclaimed.

"We did it?" Kaede exclaimed but it was more like a question "We did it...." She repeated "WE DID IT!" She exclaimed as she high five to me and shuichi and then at miu-

Miu was unconscious on the ground-

I mean who cares. We won!