♫︎22♫︎

💞songfic chapter! I'm wonder who will get the song right! UwU💞

𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍: 2545 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌

I just still there on the floor, I didn't feel like fighting, mostly because I'm not so strong. I Just laid there like a worthless.
After some seconds, I didn't feel more pain, but I could hear my dad screaming,  so that must be that I'm loosing consciousness slowly.
Heck how I hate myself for this...

It just like always, first my dad shows up like he's the best person ever, and then he starts punching and screaming like your his slave, heh how funny his son, his slave.

I used to shut my door while my mother screamed in the kitchen.

"Sir! Are you alright?!" a waiter came up to me and slowly make me sat on a chair. I would like to tell him that I'm Fine and that I can go away as soon as possible. But pain was the only word I could memorize in my mind.
The waiter looked at me, wide eyed. "D-don't worry sir..! I'm gonna call help!"
The waiter said as he left the shop in a hurry.

I tried to turn around to see if my dad was still here. There were no trace of him, but it's impossible that he vanished like a ghost.

Maybe some other waiters must took him in another room of the shop, but my ears weren't functioning and all I could hear was the pure  and sweet sound of nothing.

"......OUMA!"
I heard someone shout my name and I tried my best to look up. I saw a  light green-haired girl rushing over me. ....kirumi.
"T-Tojo-Chan..!" My voice cracked at the end. "WHAT......GOING ON?!" 'what was going on' I tought trying to formulate the words I would asnwer with.
"Pain....J-Just Pain..." I murmured feeling my  voice vanish.
Kirumi looked at me with one of her concerned glares. "Don't worry...I'll take you ho- OUMA PLEASE STAY AWAKE!" I felt my forehead abruptly touch her shoulder, as a quick mumble of pain escaped my mouth...
She took me up, murmuring 'don't worry, you're safe now' and 'try to stay awake please' twice sometimes.

Good, I can't hear nothing, My body hurts more then being launched on the moon without security, I can feel my brain loosening and regaining itself multiple times, and my vision of the situation isn't the best but completely the wrost!  I don't care anymore I just want this pain to end.... I could hear Kirumi starting screaming and shaking me a little, but I didn't care and shut my eyes closed, falling into the darkness.

I'd turn the music up,
get high and try not to listen,
To every little fight,
'cause neither one was right.

I don't know what happened next,  I problably lose consciousness from the pain.
I slowly opened my eyes, and after regaining my vision, I realized I wasn't in kirumi's arms anymore.... I was in my bedroom.

Soft wind was slowly moving my hair while someone took a sigh of relief. "Thank Atua you're finally awake."
I looked beside me and noticed Nagito wrapping my left wrist with some bandages. "Ngh...w-what happe-"
"He started punching you non-stop because you weren't listening to him, a waiter told Kirumi about what happened and she helped you as best as she could...she dragged you all the way here..and then I placed you on the bed and disinfected your wounds." He looked at me concerned, now that I look at him better, his eyes were red and a little puffy.

"Nagito.....y-your eyes-" I didn't even finish the sentence that I was welcomed by a warmth embrance. Nagito started hugging me, not to tight of course, but still in a way that made me feel safe. "D-Don't do it anymore...please.." His voice softened and small hiccups could be heard around the room. I made a small smile and hugged back.