♡︎31♡︎

❦︎♡︎Word Count: 922 words♡︎❦︎

"OKAY GUYS! DO NOT PANIC! it's alright we have everything on hand!" The electro-pianist tried to reassure with the most innocent smile she could make.

"YEAH! AS IF IT WAS AN OPTION!" Miu shouted clearly freaking out.

In the meantime I stayed silent. 'We need to do something and we need to do it now. . .' I tought to myself slowly 'which song could we use to actually try to pass the pre-finals and get at the very end??'

Miu and Kaede were still fighting their anxiety problems, and problably Shuichi let them be since he was the wrost at reassuring people, I mean he's an emo-

It was at that moment that an idea popped out in my head 'Oh yes of course!!' I stood up from my seat and walked over the trio, clearing my throat so I could get their attention.

"I know that it may be a real tragedy to all of you. . . But! I have an awesome Idea I like to set up!" I stated while my smile slowly turned into a smirk.

"Oh really?" Shuichi tilted his head. "Maybe we can give it a try!" Kaede exclaimed. "Mhh, last time he had an awesome idea it didn't go well tho. . ." Miu snorted out trying not to laugh to the imagine when I was young and small and I fell right on the toilet-

I narrowed my eyes as I spoke again "Well Miu you're wrong! this is my idea you folks! Ya better listen up because I will not tell it twice!"

"So basically, my idea is this! We will wrote a song about ourselves!" They looked at me confused at first. "Uhm, what does it mean? We already write songs about us.." Kaede stated quite confused.

"Yeah! But this time is different! We always create a song that talks about one of us specifically for example:

'Not your toy' talks about miu and her personality of being kinky.

'Colours' talks about the happy and friendly behavior of kaede but even her shy and low autostime.

'kill someone for you' talks about my relationship with my lost sister.

and lastly 'lost control' talks about Shuichi and his brain believing he always lose."

(guys please tell me you know all this songs and that I'm not the only one T-T)

"Okay, go straight to the point." Miu stated with a more serious tone.

"Welp, my idea is to create a song that actually talks about all of us! It will be full of emotion and the rythm maybe can change in base of the emotions that are expressed!" There was silent for some minutes before Shuichi spoke up. "T-That actually sounds like a good idea. . " "Yeah. . Maybe we can create a real piece of gold this time!" Miu smiled brightly. I smiled back before grabbing four papers and four pens.

"Well then, I think we can start writing here what part of our story has to be in the song!" The other three noded and after giving every paper and pen to everyone, silent filled in the room.

To say the least, it was more easy to say than to do...

'Okay.....so maybe now something le t's not choose something sad at all....but maybe just happy or sweet..' I tought to myself

then an imagine popped up!

I remembered that time on the rooftop of the school, the first time I met up with Shuichi. .

That's one of the happiest episodes of my life, even the best maybe. Only Thinking about that would make me all flushed up and my ears could arrive at really high temperatures.

But still, just thinking about it, warmness would come to my heart and slowly fly over it singing sweet love songs and making my day most of the times.

'Okay, let's use this!' I stated in my mind proudly.

♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎Time skip brought to you by a guitar❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

"Okay then! I'd like to create the tune of the song! Obviously if ya all don't mind" Miu stated all proud and happy, writing on a sketchbook she had, the moment of our life we tought for. "I already got some lyrics! And mayybe the song can be ready right for tomorrow noon!!"

"That's awesome!" Kaede stated "We would have even some time to practice the song! You're the best Miu!" Kaede hugged Miu tightly, thing that made Miu's cheeck become an all shade of red.

We then got on our separated ways and walked over our own houses, excpect for Shuichi that was goinf to his grandparents instead.

We walked togheter over the street silently, both of us in our own world. I was so satsfied that maybe there could be a possibility to win the race! That would honestly make me so happy! And from that point on I could really start not thinking about hiding my identity too!

"Kokichi? D-Did you heard what I said?" Suddenly Shuichi spoke looking at me with a small smile, that looked more like a frown. "ouh....My bad I didn't !" I chuckled "What did you said my dearest Shumai??"

"W-well..." He looked aside, a small blush coming over his face.

'He looks like a tomato right now' I tought in my mind 'Is he the personification of a tomato?'

Then he spoke again. And what he said really got me in surprise.

"Would you l-like to spent this evening togheter...? You k-know like a date?"

*Usshhh things are getting kinda lovely huuuuh? Well thennnn what will happen to the two sweethearts?? I dunno- see ya in the next chapter!*