♡︎15♡︎

Some time passed and the warm embrance vanished and I was alone surronded by darkness. I hate this feeling. The felling of being abandoned. It's really uncomfortable.

"Hey....kichi wa...up"

"Ko.....it's time......show..!"

"Wa.....up!!!"

"You....give up huh?..."

SPLASH!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-" I screamed as cold water was splashed in all my body making me trembling.
"N-NAGITO WHAT THE HECK....I-IT'S C-COLD!!"
"I'm sorry but you weren't waking up." He said calmly.
"A pretty strange story happened yesterday so go take a shower and I'll tell you everything alright?"
He said approaching the door looking once at me.
"F-fine.." I mumbled trying to get up and taking a shower.

____❦︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚒𝚙❦︎____

"So what happened. I want details at least for waking me up this furiously." I stated entering the living room. Nagito sat on the couch with Bessie on top of his white hair, his atenna moved by one of her pows, and signaled me to sit next to him. Doing so, he gave me a cup of Panta and some cookies.
"So, let's return back when you said you were sleeping..."

ꨄ︎ᠻꪶꪖ𝘴ꫝ᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬ꨄ︎

____☀︎︎Nagito's PoV☀︎︎___

I walked to my room and fall immediately on the bed.
These two days didn't took me down. They injected me with true pain.

but tomorrow will be a wonderful day! Finally Kokichi can start the path of his dream. It will be hard but I know he can do this! And I will help too!!

As these thoughts surronded me I felt a little thirsty, so I went to the kitchen for drinking some water and that's when I noticed....Kokichi wasn't there.
'He might have lied to me geez.' I tought while thinking where that lil' cousin of mine could have been go. I could call him but my phone was out of connection. So the Only thing I could do was wait.
So I waited and waited. Minutes and minutes passed and kokichi was nowhere to be found. I tought  I should go out searching for him. But my toughts were interrupted when a slow knock sounded in the room. It was the entrance door. I slowly opened a little bit the door to see who it was. A person, that I tought was a boy by his short navie blue hair, was bringing in bridal style another person, same gender but a little small with purple hair. That person was asleep.
After some seconds I recognised them and Slowly opened the door.
,"G-good m-morning sir....Kokichi and I met up this night and he felt asleep on my shoulder...s-sorry if we make you worry..." He stuttered looking down because of the flustered situation.

"Don't worry Saihara-kun is fine! Kokichi always exits the house at this hour when is stressed. But the least time was a year ago so I didn't tought of that. By the way thank you for bring him here. Really! Well goodmorning then! See you tomorrow at the concert good luck!" I exclaimed ad he noded giving me the asleep Kokichi with a flustered smile and then left.

"Kokichi you found a good friend for once." I slowly murmured as he groaned something, that I couldn't understand. I softly smiled and slowly placed him on his bed and covered him with his checkered blanket.
" I'm wondering how much time I would spend waking you up tomorrow..." I tought to myself after shutting off the lights and go to my room for a calm sleep.

❦︎ ᠻꪶꪖ𝘴ꫝ᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬 ꫀꪀᦔ❦︎

___☀︎︎𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅☀︎︎___