♡︎29♡︎

//okay I'm sorry for not uploading alot, really These days took me down alot. But! Now I regained a bit of myself so here we are with a new chapter! I Hope you can understand..but also I hope you enjoy and I know I'm late but Merry christmas and happy new year guyz!!

word count: 981

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Another school week was done and honestly I didn't even tought that it would finish this soon-

I exited my house as I took a little walk around the city, mostly trying to avoid crowded areas.

I went over a little bakery near there and just ordered some muffins and grape-donuts, along with a very-needed panta, for breakfast.

Sometimes sweets really help me relax everytime. They're like a magic spell, that always works.

I took some deep breaths as I waited for the feeling of satisfacion to increase inside of me. But, sometimes it doesn't happen....And just then I realised in what problem I was now.

the grape donut, or what I tought was grape donut, In reality was just a purple caramel-donut....
I widened my eyes as the feeling of hatred and disgution soon made me insane.

I stood up and walked over the cashier. "Uhm, EXCUSE ME." I stated with a long sigh. "Oh? Would you like to order some other things?" He said as he looked at me with pure innocent eyes, not knowing that his worst nightmare has come.

"No, thanks. I have a to report something." The cashier's expression soon faded into frustacion or, precisely, hatred, like he didn't care at all!

"I'm sorry, we don't need reports here."That phrase got me even more pshychotic. I fake coughed to try and calm down my nerves. "No-no Sir. You always need reports. Especially when you give to your costumer something wrong. VERY WRONG."

The cashier just yawned "You must be some of those children that are really caring about their meals. Like dude. Just chill. And pretend that nothing happened." He looked aside for some seconds before putting a fake smile "Now could you please lea-"

"Hear me out you motherfucker."
I stated all of a sudden as multiple gasps could be heard in the place. "First of all. I'm not a child. I'm fucking 19 years old. Second of all, Do not talk to me like that never again. You made the mistake here, not me. Costumers are always right. You should shut up and burn in hell  with this really monotic bakery." I looked at him straight in the eyes almost like I was going to strangle Him at any moment.

"How dare yo-" "Uhm,,S-sorry...uh my cousin must have arugued with you too badly hehe...I'm gonna take him right away." Someonw exclaimed shyly as they took my hand and fastly put me out of the bakery along with them.
"HEY WHAT THE FU-" "Kokichi calm down! It's me Shuichi!" I stopped for a second as I slowly looked at him.

Indeed it was a pretty flustered Shuichi.

"Oh. Hey. Hi!" I stated with an innocent smile. Shumai left the grip and looked at me with a chuckle. "Honestly I didn't tought you would torment a cashier with so much agression."
I chuckled nervously as a small blush of embarassment started forming in my cheecks "Well...you know, Panta is like the best for me..." I slowly looked doen at the ground trying to not blush anymore. A warm hand soon pat my head. "Hehehe, Like you are for me." Shuichi stated with a smile.

I stayed silent and smiled back. Moments like this are the bests. Maybe goob actions can make a person fall in love with you, gentle and kind words can make that someone chuckle or smile, but nothing beats silence. With that you can do everything. You can relax hearing your boyfriend's (or girlfriend) breath across your face. Or smile at the fact that they're enjoying this time with you. In other words, moments of silence sometimes are just awesome, fantastic.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Shuichi stated as he fastly started searching something in a backpack he had.
I looked slightly confused "Uhm...Shumai? What are you doing?" He didn't listen and just kept searching almost noisy-ly.
I sighed as he finally said something "Here!"

Just a few moments later, right in front of me, there was something pretty and colorfull, very colorfull. Mostly it was red, green, light-blue and white. And it had...reindeers drew in it?-

"I know that christmas's already gone, but still I wanted to give you a gift for thanking you for everything..." he stopped talking. I slowly Raised up my head to look at him. "And?" He sighed, a small aurea of embarassment already was surronding him. "...And for loving me....even with this horrible events going on."

My eyes were almost exploding of tears maybe, I don't remember. But I know that I gave a small kiss on his cheeck to thank him. And then I opened it.
It was a winter cap, that mostly looked like that red cap that's on roblox and that mostly everyone were wearing in 2018/2019. Yeah that. But with the only difference that it was checkered at the beginning but then soon trasformed into a galaxy path with a pinkish moon drew in it.
"If kaito sees this moon he would problably go mad-" I chuckled remembering how kaito would scream when there was a lunar eclipse or a bloodmoon.
"But also thank you! This gift is pretty basic but I love it so much, it means alot for me!!"

Shuichi chuckled slightly, his ahoge kept moving a second after his head would do.
"I'm happy you like it! Really! But now maybe we should go back to our homes. If we stay hereaybe there's a possibility the cashier would call the police.." "Right right...let's go then!" I exclaimed as I took his hand and togheter walked to our houses.