♡︎10♡︎

"What were you doing in the music room?" This words caught me of guard.
"What d-do you mean?" I tried to seem serious but the fear I was felling in that moment was huge.
" W-what do I mean?? HAHAHAHA!! Don't look like the false victim! I perfectly saw you when you were sneaking out the music room with a black holder on your back!"
She said smirking, eyes shining.

"You problably saw the wrong person! A-a supreme leader like me never goes to that stupid classroom."
She looked at me right in the eyes.
"Hmm. You're hiding something."
She stated sounding more serious.
"Well, guess I will find out then!"
She hopped out the class and disappeared in one of the hallways.

"Phew....that was a close..." I sighed taking my backpack, that was on the floor.
"Better go to the club now"

____________

"Sorry guys I'm late!" I said as I opened the door.
"No don't worry, you came just in time!" Kaede cheered with a bright smile.
"That's not true Kayayday. We were in the mid of an IMPORTANT conversation!"
Miu stated crossing her arms.
"Well, yeah but that's not important! Now Ouma come sit near us and I'll explain everything!"
Kaede said pointing to one chair near Shuichi and Miu.
I noded and sat down.

"So we were talking about the school president Makoto Naegi! The next friday is his birthday and he will make a party at the gymnasium. Mrs. Kirigiri, Or Shuichi's aunt, asked him if we want to sing a song during the party and we obliviously accepted!"
She explained.
"But only some shitty ultimates students will see us right-?"
Miu asked with an annoyed look on her face.
"W-well actually no...there will be even some other people that aren't ultimates. And b-by the way I think that these 'ultimates students' have a phone or at least a mouth to talk about what they saw right..?"
Shuichi joked trying to cheer the mood.
"Yeah! But the worst thing is that we haven't got neither some club costumes and most importantly a song! What can we do??"
Kaede said putting her fingers on her chin.
"We have another fucking week to think about the costumes!"
Miu stated laughing.
"B-but what about the song....?" Shuichi asked kinda worried.
"Dontcha worry!! I have an idea!!"
Miu said standing up her chair and went to a corner of the club room to grab....her drum and my guitar?

"Ehm..Miu? What are you planning?" Kaede said worried.
"I have a fucking song for ya to listen! Kokichi I need your help too!"
"Me? For what exactly?"
"Remember the sentence 'you're stupid just like your smartphone?' Well play that with your guitar!"
Oh so she wants to sing that song that she wrote yesterday.
"Okie!"  I said coming near Miu and grabbing my guitar.
Kaede and Shuichi were more confused than before but listened to us.

Me, Shuichi and Kaede were shocked.
"Wow....the song is pretty unusual...hehe.."
Kaede said putting her hand on the back of her head.
"Yeah. I didn't listen to the second part. But now I can say this song is too kinky!"
I stated looking towards Miu.
"Yeah but think about it! We have a song to play on the stage!"
We stayed silent and looked at her with an ' are you REALLY sure about that gurl-' face.
"G-guys....why are you s-staring."
"Well guess we have no choice.."
Kaede sighed. "Miu, Ouma can you teach us the notes?"
"Of course! It's pretty simple! Today let's learn the first part and tomorrow the second!" I said recieving a nood by everyone.

________☀︎︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙☀︎︎_______

???'s Pov

'"Are you sure that what you saw is true??"

"Completely! My eyes aren't never wrong!"

"Then why did he go there?? Does he have a reason??"

"I think we should ask him some questions tomorrow..."

"Some?? We have to do an entire questionary gurl!"

"But are you so sure he will tell us??"

"Of course!"

"And who tells you that???"

"Me! Just admire me tomorrow when I will force him to tell me his secret!"

"Wow you're incredible!"

"I know Hahaha!"

"But really why does he have to go in a music room?And even two times!"

"Well because he is hiding something very specific stoopid!"

"Do you think is something with his look?"

"Naah. I think is something like-"

"His talent maybe??"

"....that's a hard question to answer. But tomorrow you'll see how my wonderful ultimate talent will reveal the true him!"