♡︎19♡︎

ᗯOᖇᗪ ᑕOᑌᑎT: 2001

Would you turn me in?

When they say I'm on the loose

Whould you hide me when

My face is on the news

'Cause I killed someone for you.

These were the words we start with. And what came out? I can say a pretty well-done work! The first time we all  react to it Kaede started crying after some minutes and Shuichi and I were about to stop listening to it and tried to distract eachother in some ways, I mean that lyrics have alot of meaning for me, after all my sister left this book to me.

But the fact that even Shuichi tried to not listen to it make me a little curious, did he haven't  had one of the best childhood? Nah maybe it was just like Kaede but he's a supreme emo singer to start cry over some lyrics. I wonder how did he get this shy personality mixed with  a more secret one. I really wanna know.

Im just hoping nobody in the room is seeing me like this, a random boy who serves his father like a maid, with his emotionless face that was trying to keep a smile all the time, with his small and pale hands that could only play a guitar, and with his heart that was feeling exahusted of hiding everything.

•«𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕍»•

The first step was done, we made all the lyrics and the song turned out amazing!
Kaede and Miu where in a corner of the room thinking of a rythm to put the lyrics on, since me and Kokichi did the most of the lyrics part, while me and Kokichi were left behind, like always I should add.

I'm really appreciating all the help Kokichi is giving to us, always with his bright smile that gives hope even at the ultimate hope himself! But it really stress me out the fact that when people are concerning about other things, he changes completely.

I glanced over at him for some time: he was sitting on the floor, hands gripping on his knees, his face full of sadness and shock.
Was he thinking about something bad? Or was he worried? Maybe it was something about the sketchbook? I noticed that there was a name on it...was it...Somi I think? Something wrong with this person?.. For what he said to me his childhood wasn't the best and I should wait some time before getting it split out of his mouth...but..I can't just stay here glancing over at my boyfriend that is trapping a full backpack of tears inside him and silently asking for comfort.
I should help him, hug him, telling him that everything will turn out okay! But...I can't say anyhing if I don't know anything. And this just makes me more sad.

But I shouldn't back down! I don't care if we have a show tomorrow! Persons are more important than events right? Especially when we are talking about people we care alot about! So even without knowing his backstory I will try to comfort him as much as I can!

Kokichi, I don't want to see you suffering behind some white lies...

☀︎︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙☀︎︎

❦︎𑁍𝑲𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝑽𑁍❦︎

"Okay guys we're done!" Kaede exclaimed turning around and showing the same page with all the lyrics, with now melodies and rythm under every sentence.
I quickly returned to smile and stood up walking over them "Can me and my beloved Shuichi see it??".
"Hell yeah! We found the best notes ever and made the best song ever!" Miu stated, so proud of herself.
Kaede giggled and explained what her and Miu added and which person plays which notes.

I should say they did a total great work! "Wowie! You girls really wants to win that race right?"
"Well of course! After all why are we doing all of this?" Kaede spinned around herself, then turned over me, a small smile on her face. "But it's all thanks to you, if you didn't found this sketchbook we might haven't even started yet! So really thank you so much Kokichi!" She smiled. "Hah! Of course with my help you would stay at the start for now! But it's fine really That sketchbook means nothing to me, it was so useless!"
...wish it could be the truth, but again it isn't.