♫︎32♫︎

Sometimes love cn be expressed in different ways, by words, by actions, by affection. But the most beautiful way to show a person that you love them i by looking at them in the eyes and let silence express your feelings....

Word Count: 1642 words
♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Don't cry,snowman, not infront of me.
Who'll catch your tears if you can't catch me, darling.
If you can't catch me, darling~.

I returned home, my face completely flushed and red. 'He really just....asked to date me?' I stated, still trying to believe it.
I pinched myself on the cheeck and gulped by the small pain. 'Okay...It's not a dream Kokichi, it's not a dream..'

I plopped on my bed still thinking about that question.

"Would you l-like to pass this evening togheter,,,you k-know like a date..?"

No matter how much I would try to supress my happiness, It would just re-appear soon after. I returned to reality and looked at the clock. '5:51pm huh? Mh...I'm going to use this time left to choose a good outfit..' I tought as I fastly called my cousin.

'He can help me choose a good outfit' Thing that was indeed true.

And so time passed by, and here I was right in a restaurant entrance of Tokyo.
Waiting for Shuichi to arrive and spend the best night ever.

Don't cry, snowman, don't leave me this way.
A puddle of water can't hold me close, baby.
Can't hold me close baby~.

I looked around the place to make time pass by: there were other bunches of couples around there, hugging eachother, smiling and some of them even kissing passionately!

'Kokichi you look like a stalker right now....' I tought as a small chuckle escaped from my mouth.

In the restaurant I could see alot of people eating various things like hamburgers, pizzas, fishes, even tacos,churros and zeppoles.
I would totally lose time thinking of what to choose, But who cares. It's always amazing when you can choose between four things instead of two!

I looked at my clothes seeing if there were some imperfections:
I was wearing a really elegant outfit. Something that I could never wear if it wasn't for special events. It was a white shirt with an all buttoned up grey jacket upon it and a black tie falling right on them. Then I was wearing grey elegant trousers with a black belt and black fancy shoes, with a bit of heel under them.

I then heard someone shouts my name in the distance. And I saw him. Like a butterfly with its colorfull, brightfull wings.

Here he was, rushing over me with a bright but shyly smile, my butterfly.

I want you to know, that I'm never leaving.
'Cause I'm Mrs.Snow, 'till death would be freezing.
Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons.
So come on! Let's go~!

"Hey! Sorry..! I didn't checked the time sooner.." A panting shuichi stated trying to catch his breath.
"Nehehe~ It's fine Saihara-Chan! I'm happy you came!"

He chuckled as he looked over me and our eyes locked. His gold bright eyes where shining like a sun. And just by seeing them, warmness would bloom inside me.

A dark fade of red coloured my cheecks as I looked away. Shuichi doing the same soon after.

"Soo....huh.." He mumbled, freaking out and probably asking himself why on earth he stared at his boyfriend for so long.
I didn't spoke but walked closer to him and just hugged him tight, thing that surprised him a bit.