♡︎5♡︎

ᗯOᖇᗪ ᑕOᑌᑎT: 1558
__________

"Can you move your ass more faster!?"
We were almost at my house, Miu running like there wasn't a tomorrow.
I was swearing like hell, my legs weren't so tall and my uniform was super tight.
"If maybe I was more tall...I could reach you."
I stated huffing here and there.
"Ugh. Just be happy that you are small."
She stopped all of a sudden and turned to look at me.
I continued huffing while resting my hands on my knees.
"So??? Do you want to open??"
Miu said pointing at a door.
"Miu..." I said taking my breath back.
"What?"
"This is my neighbord's house."

"EEEEH?!?! WHAT?? D-DON'T BE STUPID THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!"

"Then explain to me where is Bessie??"

"H-uh....well...maybe she went away."
"Nuh-uh, she's right there. Bessie!! Your father's home!"
I exclaimed.
Said so a little grey cat showed herself behind a near trashcan.

I kneeled on my knees. Bessie went over me and put two of her paws on my knees and I started cuddling her on the head, some purs where heard in the street.

"Aww! You missed me huh? I miss you too!! Look who came back!" I said pointing at Miu.
Bessie, with her dark-green eyes, looked at Miu. Then she stood back on her four paws and she kept walking around Miu's legs.
"Why hello there lil' Bessie! Missed the gorgeous girl Miu Iruma huh? Well we don't see us from at least two weeks!"
Miu said kneeling down and cuddling Bessie's back.
I softly smiled at the scene.
This is so cute  I tought to myself.

Then I looked at the time. It were 6:46PM.
"uhm..Miu?It's almost 7PM we should start the homeworks don't you think?"
She got up taking softly  bessie up too.
"You're right. Let's get started! And then let's give Bessie some more cuddles!"
She said tapping Bessie's pinkish nose.

   ____________

"Alright I think you know where my bedroom is. We will study there!"
I said, looking at Miu who was gently putting Bessie on the floor.
"Of course I do! Im so smart that I even remember the hospital I was born!"
Well you went to that hospital two days ago. I laugh in my head.
"Alright, I'm going to the bathroom to change in some more comfortable clothes 'right?"
"Okey Suckichi. I will wait ya in your room with old lil' Bessie!"
She exclaimed going to my room.
I quickly went to the bathroom and put on a mid-sleeve, purple hoodie with some blue shorts.

I went to my bedroom and placed my backpack down. Miu was already sat on the ground waiting for me.
"So tomorrow I have only one class at morning and the private one in the afternoon. I don't have alot of homeworks. Just philosophy. And it's easy too! So start thinking about a rhythm for the song and then I will help ya with the lyrics."
"Understood little supreme leader."
"Don't you dare to call me that please." I sighed.
"Right! Now move and finish that fucking pice of trash!"
She exclaimed picking some sheets of paper and starting thinking of a rhythm with some Hmmms once sometimes.

"Right! Now move and finish that fucking pice of trash!"She exclaimed picking some sheets of paper and starting thinking of a rhythm with some Hmmms once sometimes