♡︎16♡︎

ᗯOᖇᗪ ᑕOᑌᑎT: 2061

We returned back to the bathroom and changed. Shuichi Kept talking with Kaede or Miu  and sometimes he glared at me. But he changed faster saying 'he had to finish his homework' and left. Even if I know what the real problem was.

After I changed into some more comfortable clothes I rushed over the door and I was about to leave when someone stopped me.
"Yo Kokichi! Why are you leaving so fast??" Miu asked taking her makeup off, looking at me over the long mirror that was here.
"Oh....My cousin has to go on a date this night, that's why I'm in a hurry." I said fastly slamming the door behind me, I need to find Shuichi and apologise to him, because I didn't tought It will make him sad! Or maybe he's just pulling on a joke..? well better find out. But if it's true....then he loves me back??

I made my way over the gym exit and was caught up by Nagito and his boyfriend and girlfriend.
"Hey congrats Kokichi! You did really great!" Hinata said making a thumb up. "Yeah you really surprised me. Now only some more steps and your talent will be revealed!" Nanami reassured me smiling. I didn't smile back and just tried to stay more silent. But then he had to spoke.
"What's wrong Kokichi??" Nagito.....you know me alot do you?
"Nothing...all the anxiety that I had before removed my feelings and now I can't show that I'm happy." I tried to lie even if  my sweating and trembling hands didn't help. Nagito looked at me more concerned but then Hajime put his hand on his shoulder. "Well he was really trembling alot some hours ago so it's better if we leave him alone for now. Let's go to the car all toghete-"
"Sorry but I prefer to walk! As you know, my house isn't far from here so maybe you can do your things alone and I won't disturb you...!" I smirked making Hajime flustered. Nagito sighed and he stood up. "Don't get at home after 10pm okay? I should be there asleep by that moment." Nagito tried to say calmly. I noded and smiled seeing as Nagito carried by the hand Hajime slowly followed by Chiaki.
I was about to turn away to search for Shuichi but someone spoke.
"I saw him go over the park. But pay attention, he was really in a bad mood." I turned around and saw that Chiaki stopped midway and was facing me.
"H-How do y-"
"Sometimes love is something awfull and strange. Like you meet someone and after a week you fallen in love for they. But it only happens one time...so you shouldn't spend anymore time here. Go and make things okay again. Or maybe do a little upgrade as I like to call it." She answered smiling.
I made a small smile "Thanks..." I said as I turned towards the park.
She waved at me and chased Hajime and Nagito that were already in the car.

___☀︎︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙☀︎︎___

Here I am, at the park. The last time spent here was yesterday. One of the best moments of my life. Maybe the only one.
No kokichi don't think like that! If Shuichi forgives you then even  this would be an awesome moment! If....I hate this word now...

I put myself away from my toughts. I'm wondering In which precise place of the park could he be??

I searched over some large streets and near some fountains. If you're asking yeah...this park is pretty big. It's even one of the most visited zones of my city because it's a super large natural park.

My investigation time didn't took so long when I found Shuichi in the same bench I was waiting for him yesterday.
He was covering his face on his hands like he was hiding something. I slowly approached him and silently sat on the bench.
"Didn't tought to find you again here..." I said joking. Dang it this wasn't the time.
"What do you w-want..?"
I could tell he didn't want to stutter, but something is making him do this.
"Searching for you." I said looking at the sky. It was already tinted of a dark blue colour and some clouds were making it even more awesome.
"F-for what-?" He stuttered again. But this time more quietly.
"...." I opened my mouth but I didn't spoke. Am I ready for this? If now I will apologise he will know that my behavior is fake and with some explanations he will know about my real talent. Otherwise if I don't say nothing things woukd go the same way. Nagito told me that life is always a labyrinth of tricks and challenges so whatever I do, I wouldn't escape from them.