♡︎33♡︎

Get ready for the 'show!'

Word Count: 1301 words
♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

That night I slept like a cute little cat would do because his padron gave him alot of attention!

I even dreamt something amazing, not sone shitty things like me just walking in a field full of panta-trees. Nop! Something more like seeing myself getting married with Shuichi or him proposing to me!

Anyway let's just exit from my dirty mind now should we-?

I woke up in the early morning by  some noises. Not the one that looked like rain. But more like a real rythm. But only with drums.

I groaned as I made my way over the window and peeked out, getting ready to shout at the person that interrupted my sweet dream.

I stopped my senses when I realised that the culprit that had destroyed my dreams was Miu, that was on her balcony, playing a very smooth rythm.

"MIU?!" I shouted as loud to let her hear me. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE EARLY MORNING?! IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" She turned her head over me, and I could tell she pouted slightly.

"YOU STUPID FAKE DICTACTOR. IM WORKING. DON'T INTERRUPT A STAR LIKE ME!" She shouted back. I turned my hands into fists as I soon replied back "OH SORRY MRS. I DIDN'T TOUGHT A STAR WOULD CHOOSE TO CREATE A RYTHM ON A BALCONY IN THE EARLY MORNING! DANG MIU!!! WHEN I COME OVER YOUR PLACE I'LL FUCKING THROW PANS AT YOU!"

Miu yelped loudly "H-HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT SUCKICHI! I'M T-TRYING MY BEST TO HELP YOU AND THE OTHERS WITH THE SHOW, YOU KNOW!"

"OOHHHHH,,,,,RIGHT THE SHOW...."

"YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE SHOW?!"

"HEH.....MAYBE.."

❦︎❥︎Time skip brought to you by Sougomi Ouma. Oh hell no❥︎❦︎

I changed into my clothes and left my house. 'Dang why I always forgets things..!' I groaned at myself as I then knocked over Miu's front door.

Miu opened after some seconds. "Aw look who's here! I hope you have some good excuses for what you said to me before!" She smirked crossing her arms. "Yes. And that is. Leave my fucking excuses alone and let's think about the race." I stated, even if I didn't want to sound so serious.

"Wow anxiety sure makes you look like an evil villian..." Miu gulped slightly. "Well, then Come in! And get ready to hear the best song you've ever heard!"

❦︎❥︎Another time skip 'cause sure why nottt❥︎❦︎

I entered her room, and sat over a carpet that was there. Her radio was on and she was listening to some strange Loud music. It sounded russian. For curiosity I reached her radio and looked at the name of the song.

'USSR national Anthem (1997)'

'okay boomer....' I turned around like nothing happened.

Miu came soon after and noticing my confused glance, and the radio still on, she shutted it immediately.

"I didn't think you were a socialist-" "I'M NOT STUPID! YOU CANNOT SAY THIS ANTHEM ISN'T AMAZING."

"whatevver, Now show me the song!" I exclaimed a bit excited honestly. "Sure buddy! That's what I was waiting for!" She exclaimed as she went over her drums. "Also the ultimate dj helped me with this. So you should probably thank her too." She stated as she started playing the rythm.

For all my honesty, it was pretty good! There were alot of mixes of notes and it was just played with the drums, an abnormous pool of emotions crashed inside myself.

I looked at her in disbelief before clapping. "Wow! That's so amazing Miu! How the hell did you managed to wrote something like this!"

Miu just coffed proud of herself "Of course because I'm the best musician in Japan Suckichi!" I narrowed my eyes "Yeah,,maybe there's a possibility. So, back to the point" I cleared my throat turning again in my serious expression. "Have you already create some lyrics for this masterpiece?"

Miu noded and give me some papers. I read the title of the song loudly "Dynamite?? Hmmm, this sounds interesting..." I mumbled clearly surprised. Miu just pouted "I didn't know you would doubt my skills."

"Actually I regret that now." I laughed slightly finishing reading the lyrics "This sure is a marveolous masterpiece! I can't wait to play it!" I stated as I rushed over the door of Miu's house to go in mine, before she stopped me.

"Hold on. I need to tell you something." She stated a bit unsure "Okay..go ahead!" I exclaimed as I turned to her.

"you're gonna sing this masterpiece with Shuichi."

"EH?! YA SERIOUS GURL?!" I exclaimed with the most suprised face ever.
Miu simply noded. "Even alone Shuichi could do a really good job. But maybe with your really acute voice maybe you guys can reach some notes that he can't reach alone." She smiled.

I couldn't help and blushed slightly at that tought. 'I'm not so good at singing tough..how can I even manage in one afternoon to sing all this lyrics perfectly?' I just sighed "Maybe..I'm not so good at singing as you think."

"Yeah, yeah of course. Dear, Suckichi I listened to your voice for at least forty thousands times. I know you can do it. Just ask your cousin some advices!"

"Nagito...? Advices..? Him..?" I mumbled slightly as another sigh escaped trought my mouth. "Fine..I'll ask him..but I don't think this would get me any far."
I then waved at her and walked over my house.

♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ I think you know what this isꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎

Nagito was in the kitchen washing the dishes and having a call with Hajime. I sat on a chair and just stared blankly at the lyrics I had in hand. Nagito noticed that, and his face almost immediately turned concerned. "Hajime...I'll call you later ok?" He stated with a small smile and he ended the call, walking towards me.

"Hey little grape, what's wrong?" he asked offering me some now-baked biscuits.
"Nothing...just that I have to sing this lyrics for the pre-finals of today...but look! It is so hard and difficult to understand every single note!"

Nagito took the papers and read them carefully, then he chuckled. "In reality, these are pretty simple! It's just that, you're confusing them with the guitar notes." He then sat next to me with a warm smile. "I did some singing lessons when I was 14. So maybe I can help you a little bit! Even if I guess nobody wants to learn something by some trash like me.." He chuckled. I shook my head "That's not true, Nagito. And yes, I would like if you would help me with these...uhm...singing problems.."

And with that he started explaining to me all the notes and made me practice singing.

It actually turned out really good and right now I could even sing perfectly!

"You're amazing father! Thank you so much!" I stated as I hugged Nagito tight. "You're welcome Kokichi! Now you should probably go over the theatre or you can't practice witht your guitar there." "You're right! I'll go right awa-"

I stopped mid sentence when a loud Bang echoed in the house, and before I didn't even know it.

The police was at my house, arresting Nagito.

// oOop- a little cliffhanger I seeee UwU. 'Kay I know I'm not very good at cliffhangers buuut that's how the story continues! Sooo what will happen to Kokichi and Nagito? and also, who sent the police at their house?? You'll find out soon! Bye! See ya on the next chapter!!//