Chapter 21: Memories

Minjoo's POV

It has been a few hours now since I've woken up. For the past hours, I'm either eating, since I haven't eaten real food for the last few months, or crying, remembering all of the things that happened when I was in a coma.

I must've dried my eyes out as I wasn't crying anymore. My mom thought I was crying because I was overwhelmed with things, about waking up and facing all the things I missed when I was in a coma. I ended up agreeing to her even if it wasn't really the reason for my tears. Maybe some part of it, but not the real reason on why I kept on crying.

After making sure there'll be no more water works from me today, I fixed myself while grabbing my phone to look at the news.

It feels surreal having my own phone in my hands again. For as long as I can remember, I was using Wonyoung's phone for the time being that I was in her body.

I quickly searched for the group's name and see if there is anything about them on the news. No news was there about anything on So Curious. Maybe I'm just stressing myself here. Maybe I left Wonyoung's body without causing her any harm.

Just as I was about to turn off my phone, a notification popped out. It was from So Curious' twitter account. I clicked on it and saw a letter from the group. It looked like they were about to take a break from their tour. Numerous articles about the group's tour postponement started filling my feed.

I wondered if it had anything to do with me going back to my body. Just after I left Wonyoung's body, here they are now postponing the rest of their tour.

As I was about to look into an article that talked about the postponement of the concert, my mom called me. "Minjoo, honey. You have visitors."

I looked at the door and saw three people entering the room. It was Chaewon, Yuri, and a girl with blonde hair who looks really familiar to me. They went inside the room with Chaewon leading.

As soon as they were inside, Chaewon rushed to my side. "How are you feeling? Do you feel fine now? Is your head okay? Do you want me to get something for you?" She asked me with a worried look.

I let out a small chuckle. My voice still raspy after weeks of not being able to speak. I cleared my throat first before speaking. "I'm fine, Chaewon-ah. You don't have to worry."

Chaewon smiled at me after hearing my words. She then look behind her to see the people she came along with. "Oh, I almost forgot. I brought Yuri and Hitomi along with me too."

On cue, Yuri went by my side and hugged me. I hugged back, threatening tears to fall from my eyes. I can't cry anymore, not until I spent half of my waking hours crying.

"Oh, Minjoo. I'm really happy that you're back." Yuri's eyes were watery. I didn't want to look at them as I'll start crying once again if I see it.

After a few seconds, Yuri broke the hug. The blonde girl came to my side next. She smiled at me, holding my left hand. "I'm glad you're awake now."

"This is Hitomi." I heard Chaewon say. "She's a friend of mine and we all have the same class together."

I tried to remember which class she was in. That's when I remembered. Chemistry class. She sits behind Chaewon and I together with another friend of her. That's why she looked familiar. "I remember now. Hitomi from Chemistry class?"

Hitomi smiled, showing her gummy teeth. "Yes, that's me." She chuckled soon after with me chuckling along.

"Well, Hitomi. Thank you for coming." I tell her, giving her a smile. She smiled back, telling me that she's happy to be here.