Epilogue

Third Person's POV
Five Months Later

It has been five months after everthing has happened. From wishing upon a shooting star, being Wonyoung, spending time with Yujin, falling in love with her, returning back to her body, and Yujin confessing to her, it's all in the past now. Minjoo can clearly say that all those things have happened five months ago and she was the one who experienced those things.

The day after Yujin confessed, she went back to Seoul to continue their tour. Minjoo was fine with her decision as Yujin is an idol who had a lot of schedules to attend to. One of them is being able to continue the tour that they have postponed for the sole purpose of finding Minjoo. Now that she did, it was time to return to her duties.

Of course, a lot has changed after Yujin's confession. Since then, Yujin and Minjoo started dating. Even with Yujin's busy schedules, she still manages to visit Minjoo and spend time with her. If their schedules were really tight, Yujin still manages to check up on Minjoo and even spends her time with her even if it was just through a phone call or a message.

The members as well as the agency knows about this. They were against it at first, but seeing how happy Yujin was and was even more inspired in working than before, they let her be.

Besides, it's not up to them to control Yujin's life. It's her who'll get to decide in the end. What matters is that she was happy and she was still up in continuing her job.

Minjoo was really happy seeing Yujin's effort in making them work despite the long distance. Minjoo, on the other hand, didn't forget in doing her part in the relationship.

She would always call Yujin whenever she finishes up a schedule, only when Yujin has the time to talk. She also supported her for her solo projects, watch every performance that they did, and even hype up the group's projects---just like what she did before. The only difference now was that she wasn't just a normal fan anymore. She's already Yujin's love interest and of course, she would wholeheartedly support her in everything she does.

Just like the members, Minjoo's friends knew about Yujin and Minjoo's relationship as well.

Yuri was the first one to know, as she already had an idea about it after the incident where So Curious contacted her and even came face-to-face with two of its members.

Oh, not to mention that she was still in contact with Yena up to now. Yena still uses her fan account, without others knowing about it, except for Minjoo.

Yujin and Minjoo both think that something good might blossom between those two, the duck and the hamster. Even if they did, they remained quiet and let time do its magic. If they were really expecting something to happen, it was time who will do it.

Chaewon, at first, was shock to hear all about this. She didn't believe them at first. But with Minjoo's stories and Yuri backing her up, Chaewon was convinced. Not to mention Yujin messaged her herself that it was real, sure enough, Chaewon believed them. Also, she trusted Minjoo. Minjoo is someone who doesn't lie and tend to tell the truth to her friends. For sure, she wouldn't hide something as big like this to her friends.

Speaking of which, remember Chaewon's wish on the shooting star? The time that Minjoo wished to be Wonyoung and Chaewon made a wish of her own?

Yeah, that didn't work out a lot on Minjoo. At least, that's what Chaewon thought. Love did give her a chance. It gave her a chance that Hitomi was given to her.

After knowing the confession that Minjoo received and Minjoo accepting it, Chaewon was finally able to understand her true feelings.

She wasn't sad or angry knowing someone confessed to Minjoo and she accepted it. Instead, after all this time, she started to understand her feelings better. That she, Chaewon, likes Hitomi. It only took failing chemistry, Hitomi tutoring her, comforting her after her confession, and even spending a day together for Chaewon to realize it. How come she didn't see it before?