Chapter 19: Hangout?

Minjoo's POV

It's already 10 in the morning and I still don't feel like getting out of bed. I keep on thinking on what could possibly happen today. You know what today is? Today is the day that Yujin planned for us to hangout.

I don't exactly know where we'll be going nor what we're going to do. All I know is that today is the day.

After I left Yujin's room that night, she told me that she'll just give me a message on when we'll hangout. Earlier today, at around 8, I received a message from her. "Be ready in 7 :)" That's what the message said. No more, no less. Nothing more was written after that.

Because of that, I don't even know what to wear or what to bring. I tried asking Yujin if she could give me some clues for tonight, but she ended up telling me that it was a secret, and that I would know it later tonight so she didn't need to give me any hints.

I know what she was trying to do but it didn't help in making me decide on what to wear and what to bring. I roll over to the side and tried to get some sleep even though it was almost noon.

--

At around 3pm, I asked Hyewon unnie if she knew something about it since Yujin and her are roommates. I told her what was on my mind the entire morning-- about not knowing what Yujin had planned, not knowing what to wear and what to bring, and most importantly, not knowing what to do tonight.

Hyewon unnie just told me to calm down. She said that Yujin and I will just hangout. She said that I should just do the same thing I did before when I was with Yujin.

She also told me that she knew all about Yujin's plans but of course, she didn't tell me what it was. Instead, she said that Yujin planned for it bigtime and that I should appreciate what she had prepare.

Her saying that made me a lot more curious on what Yujin's plan could be. But I knew I wouldn't be able to get anything from her now, so I just agreed to what she said.

--

At around 6:30pm, I was all dressed up even though I don't have any idea on where we'll be going.

I took out whatever was in Wonyoung's closet and decided on what to wear for tonight. I picked a white crop top under a silver coat, skinny jeans, and her white converse. I didn't exactly have anything in mind to wear so I decided to just go with these.

Not a minute later, I heard a knock on the door. I went near it and opened it, already knowing who it was. I was greeted by a smiling Yujin as I opened the door. She was wearing a white shirt under a black leather jacket, black denim pants, and her black vans.

I'd be lying if I said Yujin didn't look good in that outfit. To me, it was her best outfit I've ever seen, not to mention I saw it personally. Unlike before where I can only see it in their social media account.

"Shall we go?" Yujin asked me. I nodded my head at her. "We shall."

--

We took a cab to go to the place that Yujin had planned. I was expecting her to bring us to an amusement park and the like, but no, she decided to bring us to a fancy restaurant.

I really didn't expect her to plan something like this. Not to mention, we're supposed to be "hanging out".

Yujin took my hand as we both went inside the place. There were a lot of people at this time and they were all looking well dressed. I kinda felt underdressed for the occasion.

We stopped by the receptionist as Yujin told him her name. "Ahn Yujin." I heard her say. The receptionist looked up her name from the logbook. Not a second later, the receptionist looked up. "Right this way." He told us as he began to walk. Yujin and I followed him until we reached the place.