Chapter 24: She's My Bias

Minjoo's POV

Just as I thought Yuri wouldn't be even weirder the last time with all the laughing that she did, well, she is even weirder now.

All of the sudden, she became a fan of So Curious. I mean, I knew she looked them up once before but I didn't know the day would come where she'll actually like the group.

Sure, it was good news to me knowing that I got her into the fandom, but there's one thing I'm a little confused about.

Yes, she is a fan of the group. That's what you're supposed to do when you're a fan, love the whole group. But something tells me that Yuri is a fan of Yena more than the group itself.

She has Yena as her lock screen and even has a whole stan account dedicated for So Curious. But for me, it looked like it was only for Yena than the group.

I decided not to question her, because maybe she's just like me, with Yujin. Well, except for the turning-into-Wonyoung-and-falling-in-love-with-Yujin kind of thing, but yeah, you get my point. She's just like me before any of those things happen. But that doesn't necessarily mean that we don't like the group.

We were busy discussing about So Curious today other than doing school works. Yuri assured me that there was no work for today. I just hoped that's true considering she asked me about the group first other than telling me that there was no work assigned today.

And yet again, I didn't mind. It would be a whole lot better to talk about So Curious than doing school works.

We just finished listening to their debut album when Yuri decided to speak. "Oh hey, Minjoo. Did you know that Yena's favorite ice cream are strawberry and chocolate? I thought it was only chocolate when I looked at her profile. Turns out, she likes chocolate too." She had a proud smile on her face after finishing.

"Oh, I didn't know that. I could've sworn it was just strawberry." I tell her. I admit, I'm not really sure whether it was strawberry since the last time that I saw Yena eating, like really eating ice cream was at the shop that we went to during my first days as Wonyoung. That day, I remembered Yena was getting strawberry... or was it chocolate?

"Wait, how did you know that? If it wasn't in her profile, where else would you get that?" I asked her. She started to fidget in her seat, staring at the ceiling with her lips pouting.

"Ahh well, I met someone online who's a Yena-biased and she knows a lot about Yena. We instantly clicked you know, having the same bias and all. She told me all the facts about Yena that I didn't know." She chuckled awkwardly after finishing.

"I see." I remembered knowing a lot about the group after creating my very own stan account. I guess Yuri was able to do the same. "May I see her profile? Maybe we've already interacted. I just want to see who she is." I added.

Yuri was a bit hesitant at first but then she handed her phone at me. Her phone was already displaying the profile of the girl on the screen.

Oh, this girl just created her account this month. Her picture on her account is a picture I haven't seen before. A new post from Yena maybe? There weren't many posts on her account. Only retweets of mainly, the posts from So Curious' account and a lot of posts about Yena being called cute, an ace, all-arounder, etc. She surely was a Yena-biased herself.

"Oh, I haven't seen her account before. She sure likes Yena a lot. Let me follow her." I told Yuri, about to get my phone.

Yuri's eyes widened, in which I didn't understand why. She ended up giving me her friend's account with me following it. Hopefully, she follows me back. She seems like a nice person to get along with.