Chapter 11: Late Night Out

Minjoo's POV

It's been five days since the rehearsals started. Five days since my restless nights, and more days of me being stuck in this body.

Sure, being in this body has its perks. First perk, is that I'm in Wonyoung's body. The Jang Wonyoung who everybody loves and adore. Second, I've never been this tall and flexible. Yeah, I'm a bit tall too and flexible but not like this. Wonyoung must have a secret growing up for being this tall at such a young age and of course, she's really flexible considering all the exercises that she does for her body to be kept in shape. Lastly the greatest perk of all, I get to spend time with the members themselves. Every day, all day, 24/7. Pretty good, huh? But as we all know everything has its downside.

First and foremost, since I'm stuck in this body I can't see nor hang out with my family and friends. Being with the members is fun and all, but ever since I've been in this body, I can't help but miss them. Wondering whether is mom doing okay? Does my dad still have to work late? Did Yuri ever get the hang of chemistry? And how is Chaewon doing? Those were the questions clouding my thoughts every time I wake up and still in this body. Second, I have no idea how my body is behaving out there. I'm not entirely sure that Wonyoung is in my body too and if she is, is she doing okay? Living my life for me and pretending to be me every day that is. Lastly, I keep on being guilty on taking Wonyoung's life from her. Concert starts in two days and it's their first concert. I can't help but feel guilty for being her at a time like this. Besides, she's a performer. She should be the one experiencing all of this, not me. I don't even know if I'll do well on the stage in two days.

A person putting her hand on my shoulder stopped me from my train of thoughts.

"You okay?" Eunbi unnie asked me. We were currently done with today's rehearsal and was preparing to go home. I sat by nearest bench to take a breath from all the rehearsing. I mustn't have noticed that I zoned out.

"I'm okay, unnie." I gave her a small smile after saying. "Good to hear that." She pats my back before standing up.

"Oh and if it's not too much to ask, can you call Hyewon for us to come here? Our driver's gonna be here in like 5 and I still have to check on the others." She told me while looking at the members who was busy packing their stuff.

"No worries, unnie. I'll go call her." I tell her before standing up. "Where could she be anyways?"

"She's probably eating right now after a day's work." She said as she chuckled. "So you'll probably find her at the cafeteria."

"Okay, I'll go get her." I tell her before going on my way

--

The company building was huge. I'd still get lost even for being here for five days straight. Luckily, I knew where the cafeteria was. Yena unnie took me here four days ago to buy me some sweets. She said I needed something sweet that day since I was looking kinda down and sleepy. Well, if it wasn't for me being up all night learning all their choreos, I would probably feel a lot energetic that day.

I entered the door and already saw Hyewon unnie at the nearest table. She was eating some cake while scrolling through her phone. I decided to call her.

"Kangchan! Kangchan! Eunbi unnie's looking for you. We have to go now." She looked up from her phone to look at me with her eyebrows furrowed. "Weird, that's the first time in months you've called me Kangchan. You usually call me Kwangbae these days."

I was a bit startled on what she said as I began pulling her up to avoid the topic. "That doesn't matter. Unnie's calling you. We really have to go now." Good thing she didn't push the topic more. Instead, she ate the last piece of cake, stood up, then grabbed my arm to pull me but not too strong. "Well, we don't wanna keep Eunbi unnie waiting. Let's go."