Chapter 6: Mint Choco

Minjoo's POV

'Is this real? I can't believe my wish came true. I'm in Jang Wonyoung's body!' I thought to myself as I saw Wonyoung's reflection staring back at me. I did a mini celebratory dance knowing my wish came true. It's a good thing, right?

After finishing my mini dance, I went outside the bathroom and took a good look of Wonyoung's room. I knew it was familiar. This room was in their show called "What Goes on Behind?" where they showcased the behind the scenes look in So Curious' life. Not to mention the whole dorm was in the show as well.

While still looking at the room, I remembered that Wonyoung has her own room since there were seven of them. Two persons for each room and one has her own room. In this case, Wonyoung got her own room since the members said she was the youngest, who was still going through puberty and needs her own space. Oh, and she also persuaded them with her aegyo.

I saw the clock on the nightstand and it read '8:15 am'. Seems like I woke up pretty early for a Saturday. 'Wait, if I'm Wonyoung that means the members are outside? Are they already awake at this hour?' That single thought filled my head at that moment. I can't believe I'll have to face the members themselves.

I didn't know if they were already up so I put my ear on the door, trying to hear if there were noise outside. Upon listening, I heared a bunch of noises. The sounds I could make was a stove being opened, the tv running, someone talking, and other sounds I can't quite tell.

This could only mean one thing, they were already awake. I took a deep breath before opening the door slowly.

As I opened the door, I saw So Curious' dorm before my eyes. I can't believe I'm able to see this in real life.

I was about to tear up when Eunbi unnie walked passed me. "Oh, good. You're awake. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. I'll go ahead and wake Yena first. Don't want her sleeping on breakfast again." She chuckled before going into the room where I think Yena unnie is.

I took a good look at the dorm again before wiping a tear that slipped my eye. There I saw Hyewon unnie watching tv on the couch, Sakura unnie and Chaeyeon unnie in the kitchen preparing breakfast, and I heard Eunbi unnie yell, "Yah! Choi Yena wake up. Breakfast's almost ready." I let out a chuckle after hearing that.

I count the members whom I've saw and heard about, then I realized one member was missing, it was Yujin. I began to think where she was.

As if on cue, the door from my left opened with a Yujin who just came out of the shower, hair all wet, and was drying it with a towel on her shoulders. She walked out the room and passed by me.

Oh my, it's Yujin. She's so pretty. And I can't believe it's bare faced Yujin!

She stopped walking as she noticed me. She went in front of me and she was saying something which at first I couldn't understand since I still wasn't sure if this was all real. I blinked twice before coming to my senses.

"Oh, Wony. You're awake already. Didn't know you'll be up this early after playing with Kkura unnie all night long." She let out a small laugh after saying that.

"Uh...Ye-Yeah. Guess I'm just excited for breakfast." I tried to answer back while chuckling awkwardly.

"I am too." She answered back as she continued walking and went by Hyewon's side.

'Omo, this is hard!' I began to panic internally. I breathed in out before thinking. 'I can do this. I'll just have to act like Wonyoung and I'll get over this.' I tell myself as I tried to think of the things how I can act like Wonyoung.