Chapter 7: Everland

Minjoo's POV

We finished eating up our ice creams as we went inside the van, ready to head to Everland. Our seating positions in the van were the same as before. With Hyewon unnie on my side, Eunbi unnie in front, Yena, Yujin, and Chaeyeon at the back, and Kkura unnie who was sitting next to Hyewon.

The car ride to Everland was somehow...eventful. Yena and Yujin were talking louldly at the back. Sakura unnie was playing her switch at a very loud volume. Chaeyeon uunie was looking through her phone. Eunbi unnie was speaking to the driver about the fastest route we can take to Everland while also telling Sakura to lower down the volume of her game and also telling Yujin and Yena to keep their voices a bit down while chatting.

Hyewon unnie was sleeping amidst all the noise inside the car. She fell asleep while leaning her head on me. I, on the other hand, fell frozen feeling Hyewon's head on my shoulder. I didn't know the day would come a member will lean her head on my shoulder. Because of that, I couldn't do anything thing else inside the car than listen to Yena unnie and Yujin chatting. I couldn't sleep with the fear of Hyewon unnie waking up if I did fall asleep.

A few minutes passed by when Yena and Yujin finished talking with one another. They now fell silent at the back. Yujin was looking out the window, looking like she was bored. While Yena unnie was looking over to Chaeyeon's shoulder, checking what she was doing.

"I'm boorreedd." Yujin suddenly said as she slumped in her seat. "Why don't you just sleep, use your phone, or something." Eunbi unnie tells her.

Yujin pouts as she says, "Aww, I don't wanna drain my phone's battery. I wasn't able to charge it. I don't want to sleep too. I'm worried I might be sleepy when I wake up."

Yena unnie heard this as she suggested something. "Hey Chaeyeon, why don't we put on some tunes? You have your phone there, right? We could use it to play something, it would also help to lessen our puppy's boredome here." She put her hand around Yujin after saying that.

Chaeyeon nodded her head, signalling she agreed to Yena's suggestion. The two at the back cheered, knowing Chaeyeon unnie agreed to it. Their cheering caused Hyewon to wake up.

Chaeyeon looked ahead over to Eunbi unnie's side to ask, "So unnie, you okay with us playing some tunes?"

"Well, we have a few more minutes before we reach Everland and the kids at the back seems kinda bored, so why not?" Eunbi unnie said as she give Chaeyeon unnie a small smile who was now smiling to her agreement.

Chayeon connected her phone through the radio's bluetooth. Sakura put her game off and was now talking with Yena and Yujin about what song they want to play.

"Ooh, Ooh. I got one! How about ITZY's 'Wannabe'? It's a pretty catchy song and I couldn't get it off my head the last night." Yena unnie said. The others and I agreed at her suggestion as Chaeyeon said, "Okay, 'Wannabe' it is." before starting the song.

As she played the song, the members started to sing and dance. Even Eunbi unnie who was looking at her phone that time was dancing to the beat of the music. Hyewon unnie just gave them a small laugh as she continued to sleep.

I was smiling brightly while looking at the members. I didn't know they were this chaotic, but I liked it. It was the side of So Curious that no one gets to see on tape and I was lucky enough to see it.

--

We arrived at Everland after a few minutes of driving. Eunbi unnie's directions helped us arrive earlier than expected. The driver dropped us off at the parking lot as we went straight to the place where a bus while arrive and take us to the entrance of Everland.