Chapter 1: Vlive

Minjoo's POV

I woke up with the song O' My! playing through my phone. I forgot how loud I put it on alarm last night. Turning it off, I felt myself waking up to a new day.

I then sat next to my bed, rubbed my eyes to remove the sleepiness in me, and checked my phone seeing what time it was. 6 am, it read. The date was also shown, which was February 20.

Then I remembered, today is the day. Today is the day So Curious will hold a vlive and announce their tour. This is the day where I can finally hope that Gunsan will be part of their stop for their first ever world tour.

Feeling excited, I got up and fixed myself before going downstairs for breakfast. Upon reaching the dining area, I saw my dad reading the newspaper with coffee in his hand. "Morning Dad!" I tell him.

"Morning. You seem to be in a good mood today?" He asks me. I nod my head happily as I told him I was really looking forward for So Curious' schedule which will be announced today.

"Well, goodluck with that. I'm just happy seeing my little girl all happy and giggly." I laughed at what he said then went straight to the kitchen to greet mom.

"Morning Mom!" I tell her. "Morning Min. I just finished cooking your breakfast, french toast with eggs." She told me while putting the newly done french toast next to the eggs. "Looks great mom, I can't wait to eat it."

After saying that, we heard a car honk outside, 3 honks to be exact. "That must be Chaewon. Better go now." I told my mom as I kissed her cheek, grabbed the french toast, put the eggs in my mouth, and say goodbye to my dad as I walk outside.

I then entered Chaewon's car and sat at the passenger side then greeted her a good morning with my mouth full of eggs. "Woah, woah, woah. Calm down now, finish those eggs first before greeting me." She chuckled while starting her car to drive us off to school.

"Ah, hehe, sorry. All done. As I was saying, good morning Chaewon." I said to her happily. "Woah, what's gotten into my Minmin lately? Why is she all happy all of a sudden at an early morning like this?" She asked me jokingly.

"Well as you know, today is February 20. Today is the day So Curious will finally announce their first ever world tour through their vlive. And I'm hoping that Gunsan will be part of the cities they will be visiting for this tour." I said to her while being all smiley.

"Ahh well, not to keep your hopes up, but not a lot of stars visit our city right? You know Gunsan is not really known for tours. Maybe it wouldn't be part of their tour." Chaewon said to me in a sad voice. I frowned thinking there's a possibility that what she said will be true.

"Well, I'm not keeping my hopes up but I know it will happen!" I said to her confidently. "Sure, whatever you say Min." She chuckled while patting my head.

I then remembered Yuri. "Oh, are we going to pick Yuri up today?" I asked her. "Hmm, I think not. She told me her dad was going to drop her off at school today before going to work I guess."

"Oh." I said while nodding. "Then let's head to school then." I said eating my french toast as Chaewon then drove straight to school with me humming So Curious next to her with a mouth full of toast.

--

As we reached the school with Chaewon parking her car in the usual spot, we went down and headed straight towards the school's entrance.

We then stopped by our lockers to get our books for the first period. Yuri then came and greeted us a good morning. "Good morning to you too Yul." I said to her while smiling. "By the way Yuri, have you done our homework in chemistry?" I asked her as I remembered she was busy watching Kingdom last night, not knowing if she did her homework.

Yuri's eyes then widened. She looked at Chaewon and I then ask, "We have a homework in Chemistry??" Chaewon and I then laughed at the same time.

"I knew it. I knew you were really busy watching Kingdom last night when I called you. You didn't even got the chance to do our homework because of that." I said to her laughing slightly.

"Aww, what am I gonna do now? Our professor will get mad at me again." She told us with sad eyes. "I'll help you Yul." Chaewon volunteered. "Chemistry is not until break so let me help you before then. I'll just eat my snack as I teach you" Ahh, Chaewon. Always putting others first before herself. That's what I like about her.

"Awwee, thank you thank you thank you Chaewon! I'll promise I'll make it up to you!" Yuri said to Chaewon will hugging her tightly. "No need." Chaewon tells her.

"Oh hey, its almost 8. We better head to class now." I told the two of them as Yuri finished hugging Chaewon. "Oh yeah, look at the time now. Well Minjoo, see you at break. We better head to class now before another professor gets mad at us." Yuri chuckled after saying this.

We bid our goodbyes and went separate ways. With me going to my class, and Chaewon and Yuri going to their own class.

--

As I reached my class, I went to my usual place then pulled up all the book that was needed for this class. As I was pulling out my books, I heard my phone created a 'ding' sound which means I have a notification.

When I checked my phone, I saw a notification from Vlive that read:

Surprise LIVE!
So Curious: Hello Hello!

I grabbed my phone, screamed internally, then clicked the notification. Vlive then opened and I saw two beautiful girls. It was Sakura and Wonyoung of So Curious. They were having a vlive at this hour.

They started to greet the fans a good morning and said a sorry to them for being live this early. They said they wanted to have a little talk with us before dropping the bomb later tonight. They also repeatedly say sorry for those people who just woke up or to those who are at work or school like me. I smiled thinking they really do care about their fans.

As I was getting ready to listen to them even more, the bell rang, signalling it was already the first period. 'Ahh, shucks.' I thought to myself. I then opened a book and put the side of the book in front so that I can cover my phone from our professor. I also put the volume a tiny bit down so that no one can hear it but me.

I then went to look straight ahead to listen to our professor.

--

After 15 minutes of listening, I heard the voice of an angel in the vlive. As I looked at my phone, there I saw the Ahn Yujin. My ultimate bias in the group. Sure, I love them all but there's something different about her from all the members. Different in a way, I want to stan the group more, stan her more.

I secretly looked down and turned the volume a tiny bit up in order for me to hear Yujin. Yujin then asked, "How are our curiousest doing?" I whispered shout, "We're doing fine." I even did a mini cheer as silent as possible when Yujin asked this.

"Are ya'll ready for tonight?" She asked the viewers once again while putting her hand in her ear, pretending she could hear us. "I'm ready for tonight! Yeah." I once again answered her while thinking how adorable she was while doing this in front of the camera.

As I was quietly watching the vlive, well I thought I was watching quietly, I then saw a tall shadow hovering above me. "Ready for what exactly?" The owner of the shadow asked me.

I gulped and closed my eyes. 'Oh fudge, I'm doomed.' I thought to myself before preparing myself to face the owner of the shadow eye-to-eye.

----------------

A/N: This is my first ever fanfic and I'm sorry for the mistakes. Hope you can support my story and please give it a vote if you think I should continue. Thank you! 💓