Chapter 3: The Wish

Minjoo's POV

I can't believe it. I can't believe what they just said.

Am I dreaming? Or is this real? Is this really the reality?

__________________

Flashback: (From Earlier)

"And the final stop for our tour in Korea is...Jenju!" Eunbi unnie said as Yena removed the whole poster covering the tour dates.

The other members cheered as they found out where they were headed for their tour in Korea.

As I heard Eunbi say those words, I dropped my lightstick on the floor as my eyes started to water.

I can't believe they didn't include Gunsan in their tour.

They were about to announce their tour in Southeast Asia when I turned my phone off because of disappointment.

__________________

I was then brought back to reality as a tear rolled down my cheeks.

I grabbed my pillow, put it on my face, and shed my tears there so that no one will hear me crying. Why is life so cruel?? Why can't I just go to their concert??

Those were the thoughts that filled my mind at the moment.

I then heard a knock at the door with my mom peeking her head in. "Is everything alright in here?" She asked me. I gave her a thumbs up while still covering my face with the pillow.

"If you say so." I heard her say. "Just go downstairs whenever you feel like it. Dinner's ready." I nodded at her while she closed the door, leaving me inside the room.

Removing the pillow, I got up, got a tissue and wiped my dampen face with it. I also grabbbed my lightstick which was on the floor and put it back to its original place. It wasn't the lighstick fault anyways that we weren't included for the tour.

I looked at my phone realizing they might've announce something other than their tour tonight. As I went to vlive, I saw their live was over.

I went to twitter to look for updates that I might've missed. Twitter was full of people tweeting about So Curious' tour. I looked at their tour in Korea once more, hoping it will change. To my dismay, it didn't change. Still, the places that they were to visit in Korea were Seoul, Ulsan, and Jenju. I also saw other places from their tour like cities in the U.S. and Southeast Asia.

Once again, I felt my eyes becoming watery. I tried to stop them knowing sooner or later I had to go down for dinner and I didn't wanna worry my mom with me crying.

I continued to view twitter and saw post from other accounts about So Curious' Tour. Their reactions were a mixture of both sad and happy. Some were happy because So Curious included their city in their tour. While some were sad like me since their city weren't included as well.

I then saw So Curious' twitter update. They posted a picture from earlier in their live.

The picture had Yujin and Wonyoung in it. It was posted at least 5 minutes ago. There were two pictures included in the tweet: the first pic were them doing a V pose, and the second pic consisted of Yujin side hugging Wonyoung.

It had the caption: "Curiousest! How was the announcement? Are ya'll excited like we are? Hope to see our curiousest in the tour! <3" It also included the hashtags #SoCurious1stWorldTour, #Curiousest, and #annyeongz.

I tried to view the comment section to see the fans reaction to this. Some were a bit sad about the announcement but they try to remain happy because So Curious members are happy for the tour. Another person said that they are ready to meet So Curious. An annyeongz account said that annyeongz looks good together and they are adorably cute with them using the #annyeongz.