p r o l o g u e

"Oh, let me help you."

Dashing head-turner. The girl who had thick eyeglasses and a messy ponytail was slowly pulled up by the princelike Na Jaemin who dominated the hearts of every ladies in campus.

"T-thank you..."

"Oh my, is he really gonna help her?"

"She looks like a rag next to Jaemin. What an eyesore."

"I feel bad for her."

"Why?"

"She doesn't meet up with Jaemin's looks."

After getting the girl head over heels for him, he left her there in a daze. Jaemin was greeted by his best friend's disapproving look when he passed by his class to fetch him to go to the cafeteria to get lunch together.

Jeno exhaled an exasperated sigh. "Aren't you getting tired of this, Jaemin?"

"Of what?" The latter seemed oblivious, winking at every girl they walk past.

"Of acting like a child. This is childish."

Jaemin snickered. "I'll find you someone who's serious as you, Jeno."

Jeno could only shake his head in distress of his best friend. The playboy came to halt when his eyes lingered on the girl who walked past them towards the counter where they are serving the trays for each student, unfazed at anything that's going about her. Her hair flows like the waves as her shape draws more attention to every boy she gets in contact with.

"Who's that?"

"Here we go again..."

this story was suggested by Real_PCY_BE

This is a fictional work. Names, events, characters and incidents are created by the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real people and actual events is purely coincidental.