➳ chapter ten

The spontaneous knocks on the door caused the boy peacefully sleeping in his room, to be awaken

The spontaneous knocks on the door caused the boy peacefully sleeping in his room, to be awaken. Just like always, he was alone inside the two-story house, his parents too busy with someone else in their separate beds wherever they possibly be.

Jaemin rubbed his half opened eyes as he walked out of his room, annoyed at the disrupter of his slumber. He looked at the clock hanging in the middle of the living room and saw that it was only 2 in the morning.

Who would come to him at this unholy hour?

Surely his friends are all enjoying their own rests after their get-together with the hyungs earlier.

Without having much of a choice, he opened the door after checking through the peephole who it was. His brows knitted at the sight of an unfamiliar girl standing by his door, looking agitated and... drunk?

He was debating with himself if he should be opening the door in the first place, but seeing how unstable the girl was and could barely stand straight, his conscience was winning over him.

"It's kinda late, can I help–"

Before he could even finish his sentence, the girl immediately threw herself at him, crashing her lips on his as incoherent words resounded from her hoarse voice. The unawakened bit of Jaemin awoke in shock as he stumbled back due to the girl's pushing. She deepened the kiss, swiping her tongue on his lips whilst running a handful of the boy's hair as Jaemin tried to tear himself from her hold.

He leant back to part their lips but as soon as it did, the girl pushed her lips back. But Jaemin was obviously stronger and more awake now, so he was able to fully pull back and hold the girl by the shoulder to restrain her.

An intoxicated smirk played along her lips, her eyes could hardly open. But it surprised the boy when she spoke.

"Na Jaemin..." she spew, attempting to reach for his face but couldn't as the lad was holding her firm.

"Let me, hik, hold you... please." Her last word almost came out as a cry, making the boy bewildered.

Who's this girl?

He has been looking at her for some time now and the longer it took, the more familiar she seemed.

She must be one of the girls I... had fun with.

"Jaeminie..." she giggled, struggling to get off his grip. "Let me kiss you again. I swear I'll be better this time, you won't ever forget me."

But I already do.

"Let's get you a cab to drive you home."

Jaemin had made up his mind. It's enough. He badly wants to go back to the comforts of his bed and enter dreamland. However, this girl looked like she's not going to allow him any time soon.