Bloody knuckles

A.N; swipe over to listen to a song.

Y/n's POV

As mattheo looked at me, rage in his eyes, he grabbed ahold of my arm and dragged me out of the comman room. He led me into the corridor. "Get the fuck off of me." I say.

Mattheo's POV

I didn't want to come to this party. In fact I wasn't going to at all. But I had nothing better to do so I decided to come. I've been sitting on this couch for over an hour now, sipping on a beer and smoking a cigarette. Cigarettes aren't usually my thing but there was no weed so I had to make do. There is probably some left at the Astronomy Tower. I left a small stash in case of emergency. I turn my head, starring at the group walking in. Y/n and her friends. I've never talked to them before. Never planned on it. 

They are all very good looking. How? I don't know. But they are so when I tell you it's hard to look away I mean it.

I catch y/n looking at someone. Following her line of vision I can tell it's a girl. I'm not sure who.

Her face starts to redden.

She's mad.

I hear yelling. I can't quite make it out but the two girls are mad. I realize that it is Astoria.

"What the hell is wrong with you, starting rumors like that." The girl says. "I'm sick of you thinking you can spread whatever the fuck you want about me. You have done it for years and apparently you haven't learnt your fucking lesson." Y/n says. "But it's true though isn't it? That you fucked a Gryffindor, mudblood?" She says.

As I pushed a little through the crowd trying to get a better view of what was happening.

"No I didn't fuck a god damn mudblood. I don't like you bitch and I will not hesitate to hurt you." Y/n says. We all know she would. She's fucking crazy. But crazy looks good on her.

"You're a crazy bitch." Astoria scoffs. "Yeah your right I am." Y/n says. "And your a fucking whore." Y/n says. And then Astoria smacks her. But y/n's face doesn't move a bit. And the she punches Astoria over and over and over. At least five people are trying to pull her off. But none of them can she's determined to hurt her so she won't get off of her without a fight.

I go over to her and try to pull her off finally I succeed. And then after telling me to get off of her, she pushes me.

My jaw locks, i roll my tongue along the inside of my cheek, trying my best not to lash out. I grab her wrist and pull her into the corridor, outside of the common room.

"Get the fuck off of me." She says and pulls her arm out of my grasp.

"Would you just shut the fuck up already." I say. And for some reason She obeys.

"I wasn't finished." She says.

"Oh trust me love, you were done. If you would have hit that poor girl any more she would have been dead." I say and she lets out a chuckle. "Why do you care if she's dead or not?"

"I don't, but I was bored anyways so why not just break up your little cat fight." I say.

She scoffs, tilting her head up at me, her tongue running along the inside of her cheek.

"I'm going back, I need a fucking drink." She says and lets out a long sigh.

"No, you need to wait and cool off for a minute before you go back." I say. I start to walk off, looking back she's just standing there, her arms crossed. "Are you coming. I can't wait all day." I say. "Where are we going?" She says. "The astronomy tower." I say.

When we finally get up there we sit down and stay silent for a few minutes. It's not an awkward silence though. Which I am grateful for.

"I come up here all the time, you know? It's very peaceful." She says. "I come up here whenever I can. Especially when I am mad or upset." She sighs.

"I come here sometimes." I say.

Y/n's POV

As he passes me his blunt that he rolled a few minutes ago, I shake my head, signaling that I don't want it.

"Just take it. It might make you feel better." He says. So I do. I take a few hits. And I start to feel calmer. "It's definitely not you first time I see." He says.

"What?" I say nervously not knowing what the hell he is talking about. "Smoking, it's not your first time, I can tell." He says. And I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "No it's not." I say.

"Well it was nice talking to you but I really should be getting back to my friends." I say.

He nods his head, looking into my eyes for a second before looking back at the view.

As I get back to the party everyone is staring at me.

I sigh. Rolling my eyes slightly. I wish people could just mind their own business.

I see Enzo and I decide to go over to him. "Hey." I say. "Where were you." He says in a upset tone. "Uh sorry I was up in the Astronomy Tower." I say. "Were you with Mattheo?" He asks in a tone that I can't quite decipher. "Uh yeah why?" I ask. He lets out a frustrated sigh. "He's dangerous you shouldn't be around him." He says. "You don't tell me what to do Lorenzo." I say. "Since when do you call me Lorenzo. You only call me that when you're mad at me. I don't know why you're mad I mean for fucks sakes he's the dark lords son. I was just saying-" "Well stop saying Lorenzo." I cut him off. And I walked off. I go over to where the fire whiskey was, grabbed the unopened bottle and started to drink out of it. I walked to the dance floor with the bottle in hand.

I've been dancing for awhile. After about thirty minutes of dancing Octavia joins me.

We dance a little longer each of us dancing against the other and taking sips of whiskey.

A few minutes later Astoria greengrass and her little group of friends come up to me. "What do you want-" I was cut of by her pushing me hard to the ground.

"Crucio." She said. And I was on the floor whimpering in pain. That was very bold. Luckily I held back my screams and cry's because I am used to this.

People were surprised that I wasn't crying and screaming, but they knew I was in pain.

I liked it though, the pain. It lets me remember that everything around me is real. Especially when I have a hard time deciphering what is real and fake.

They tried to make her stop and eventually she did when Mattheo came over, threatening her. He picked me up and carried me to my dorm. Followed by Enzo, Octavia, Blaise, and Draco.

As I looked up into his beautiful chocolate eyes, he looked down at me. And there was an emotion that I couldn't quite tell.

Was it sadness.

Was it empathy.

Or was he worried.

———————————————————————————
                                            A.N;

Hey loves. I hope you liked this chapter. I had fun writing it.

As always please hit the ✩, please comment, or follow, or even mention this story to your friends.

I hope you all have a good day. I love all of you. Bye for now.

-Olive