I will fuck your life up

After three days of staying in bed, staring at the wall, Draco, Enzo, Blaise, and Tavia barge in through the door.

"Wake your ass up." Blaise said fiercely. He walked over to me and pulled the blankets off, picking me up and placing me in the bathroom.

"What the fuck Blaise." I whisper.

"You stink and need to take a shower. We are going to a party and you're coming with us." He states.

"No"

"Yes you are y/n. I know that you are depressed it you need to get your ass out of bed and stop sulking." He takes my shirt off, after turning the shower warm. "Fuck you Blaise"

"Please do" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

I scoff and take the rest of my clothes off.

"Do you guys really need to watch me take a shower?" I say to the four friends standing in the doorway of my bathroom. They all rapidly look away and leave.

I wash my hair, pinning it up and out of the way while I wash my body.

I keep thinking to myself if Mattheo's going to be there. I hope he isn't but then again he is a party animal.

I finish my shower, rapping myself in a towel when I get out. I walk out of my bathroom and go to my closet, picking out a dress to wear.

I pick out a stunning gold, glittery dress and put it on. It shows off all of my curves. I've lost weight but not enough where my bones are showing.

I finish my hair and makeup

I finish my hair and makeup. I turn around to see all eyes on me. "What? Does it look bad?" I say eyeing my dress in the mirror.

They all shift. "No" the group says at the same time.

"Don't you think that's showing a little to much?" Lorenzo and Draco say at the same time. They both look at each other and roll their eyes. When they look back at me I finally speak. "I think it's perfect. And frankly I don't give a fuck what you two think. So if you will get off my ass, maybe we can go to the party." I say and strut out of the door, all of them following behind.

When we walk into the party, the smell of liquor, whiskey, and sweat fill my nose. Lights are flashing, people are dancing, and everyone is having a good time.

After Octavia and I make out way to the couch she starts to say something that I've been waiting for, for weeks.

"Y/n I'm sorry about that night. I should have never followed through with that. And I'm sorry that I didn't say so sooner. I feel like I ruined Mattheo and your relationship." She says looking down at her hands.

I grab them and look up at her.

"You didn't ruin anything, and we weren't a couple to begin with. It's not your fault. It's all good, no worries."