Take it

"Then what is it-"

"Because I love you." I yell.

"I love you okay. Is that what you wanted to hear? Because I do and it fucking kills me that I can't be like everyone else and just tell you this. But I can't wait anymore. I didn't want to tell you and I wanted to distance myself from you, because I knew the second things started to go right in my life that something would go wrong. It always happens. I can't ever be happy. And I knew that if I told you that I loved you back something would happen. And it probably will. Did you not hear snape? He said that smelling two people in your amortia means that one of them will die. And I don't want you to die. Nor do I want Draco to die. Nothing lasts Mattheo, happy endings do not exist. Who ever said that was lying. But yes Mattheo I love you. I can't get attached to you though, because once I do, it's over I won't be able to stop. I won't be able to let go of you if I need to. If something happened I won't be able to cope. I will kill myself because that's what happens when I get attached to things. I become obsessed. And I'm afraid that you will become an obsession that's not healthy. I'm not good with all this lovey dovey shit. I'm not good with relationships. And I'm not good at making people happy. I want to make you happy Mattheo, but I can't. And we've known each other for years, and have got to know each other well for the past months. I think you are starting to become an obsession, Mattheo. Because in this short time that we've got to know each other I've started to feel things that I've never experienced, and that scares me. I couldn't admit it at first, and it's so hard to admit now, but not waking up to see you beside me, or not talking to you for weeks and ignoring you, is harder. So I'll say it again....I love you Mattheo." I yell, becoming out of breath.

He just hovers above me, staring in disbelief.

"Damn it, say something. You don't know how hard that was for me." I yell.

"I'm not good at saying something." He said and crashed his lips upon mine.

Our kisses started to become more aggressive, and I could feel his growing erection against my inner thigh. Right against my vagina.

His hand closed around my neck, pulling me closer to his body.

I pulled his hair roughly, his moans filling my mouth.

Suddenly I felt the space around me spin, stomach churning, as he apparated us to my room.

He pushed me onto the bed, climbing on top of my body. His hand rested on my neck, while his other was feeling all around my body. Touching my skin, discovering every bit of me.

He pulled away from the kiss, removing his shirt, all while his eyes searched mine. I could feel the tension between us. It could have been cut with a knife.

"God I haven't touched you in weeks. I missed your body. Your addictive y/n. I'm addicted to you." He whispered, while my hands where moving along his chest and abs, touching every detail of his beautiful body.

He pulled my shirt off, placing his lips on my collarbone. He sucked on my skin, kissing along ever mark and scar on me.

He looked at my thighs, eyeing the scars. He lowered his head, delicately placing his lips on my leg. Kissing up and down my thigh. Being sure every now and then, to run his tongue along the soft skin.

He looked up at me through his eyelashes, staring into my hungry eyes.

"You're so beautiful y/n." He uttered against my skin.

I let out a soft moan, my hands traveling to his head of curly hair, tugging on each curl.

His hands slithered up my body, playing with the strap of my bra, lightly pulling it off my shoulder. Then working to the other strap, doing the same.