I'm scared Mattheo

Y/n's POV

We apparated to a place only my parent and I know of. Our vacation home.

I don't know for sure if they are here but I can feel a weird vibe that leads me to believe that they are. I don't know why they would be so stupid to come to a place I know about but hey, they've never really been the brightest.

As I look at the manner in front of me I see out of the corner of my eye Mattheo shifting on his feet.

I turn my head, looking over to him.

He's already starring at me, giving a sad smile before grasping my hand in his.

"Are you okay?" He questions.

"Perfect" I mumble.

I walk up to the front door, waiting a second before opening it.

As soon as I walk in I can tell they are here.

I speed into the dining room, catching the eyes of my parents.

They go to reach for their wands but I already have mine out and ready, disarming them.

I take a step forward, picking up the two wands that flew to the floor right in front of me.

"Mother" I greet.

"Father"

"It's been too long hasn't it?"

My father sighs, standing up but before he can fully do so I've already casted a spell to seat them.

As they are unable to move I step forward again.

"Now I know that you both are very aware that you disobeyed the dark lord. I'm sure you are aware that I am one of the most trusted in his army. But what I don't think you are aware of is that I was sent here to kill you, as my task to the dark lord. Once I do so I will move up in ranks. I have already killed many others for the dark lord, Dumbledore himself. So by now he trusts me enough to kill my own parents. And I will. And while I do so you both will look me in the eyes while I kill you."

"Is that clear?"

My mother whimpers, starting to cry.

My farther sits there, jaw clenched, fists balled up to his side, and face tense.

"Did I make myself clear?" I say a bit louder.

They both nod hesitantly.

"Good"

I take out the knife from my pocket, running the tips of my finger over the sharp blade.

With a flick of my wand they are both tied up. With another they are both being placed in front of the wall.

"You know for the longest time I've always dreamt of this day, but now that it's here I don't know what to do with you two." I say.

"You two ruined my life. You abused me, Mentally and physically. Now I'm going to kill you." I say, bending down in front of them.

"You little bitch." My mother screeches, lunging forward.

"Kill us for all I care but before you do so you should probably know something." she chuckles.

My eyebrows furrow.

"What?" I mutter.

"Well, on your fourteenth birthday something happened to you. Remember?" She asks.

"How do you know about that?" I spit out.

"Because I made that happen sweetheart. All of those years you lived in our house all you did was whine and cry. You always asked for things, never giving me a break, it was like torture. And then I figured out you liked girls. I had to do something, seeing that the cruciatus curse didn't help. So I payed John to have sex with you. I mean come on, did you really think he would do that willingly?" My mother laughs.