It would break you

Y/n's POV

Days later

I woke up this morning, alone.

I checked my phone for the time, it read seven thirty in the afternoon.

Fuck!

He's probably downstairs. I don't know why he would leave me alone but he did, so best not to worry about it.

I get out of bed, throwing some of Mattheo's clothes on, and head downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen, stopping when I see Snape talking to Narcissa.

They both turn around, hurrying over to me.

"Where's Mattheo?"

"It's time sweetheart. Draco fixed the cabinet. Mattheo is with him now, they are minutes away from killing Dumbledore. You need to get some good clothes on, you need your wand and anything else you may need. Your task will take place right after."

I nod, looking over to Snape before I start to head upstairs.

Narcissa stops me before I do, grabbing my wrist and pulling me in.

She brings her lips to my ear, whispering.

"Remember Y/n, the vow. Don't forget." I nod and go upstairs.

I throw on my death eater robes, grabbing my mask, wand, and of course my knife.

I speed down the stairs, grabbing onto Snape before we apparate away.

We appear in a corridor at Hogwarts. I look out the window to see that the sky is dark.

I see our symbol in the sky. Hogwarts will never be the same after tonight. Our home will be ruined.

We speed down the corridor, heading towards the astronomy tower.

The mask is already over my face so no one will recognize me. Snape doesn't even bother with his.

We were at the bottom of the steps when I heard the talking. I heard Draco's voice and I knew in that moment he wouldn't be able to follow through.

I had to kill the headmaster for a boy I would do anything for. I don't regret it either. I love him and I would die for him if he told me to, because I know he would do the same. I owe him everything.

"Draco, years ago I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you." I heard the headmaster say.

"I don't want your help. Don't you understand? I have to do this, I have to kill you. Or he's going to kill me." Draco whimpered.

"Well look what we have here. Well done Draco." A woman says.

Fucking Bellatrix.

I try to climb the stairs faster but there are to fucking many.

"Draco hurry up and get this over with." I hear Mattheo whisper.

"Now Mattheo we can work something out for you too. You two don't need to do this." I hear the man say.

"Do it Draco." Mattheo says again, ignoring what the man had to say.

"Now Draco!" Bellatrix screams.

Finally Severus and I reach the top.

"Severus." Dumbledore sighs.

I slowly take my mask off, showing my face, meeting the eyes of a man I am about to kill.

"Y/n Please." Dumbledore says.

I walk faster pulling out my wand quickly, aiming it at him, and without hesitating I say the two words that I have dreaded for weeks.