The dark lord

I walk into the room, dress flowing, dagger strapped to my leg. There are gasps heard around the room. I look straight ahead and see Voldemort with an evil smirk on his face. But then I see a familiar face.

Draco.

Why didn't anyone tell me that Draco was a death eater. I went on and on about not telling him, but the whole time he was one himself.

My lips part in realization.

Is this what he's been doing all these weeks? Is this why he's been acting strange.

Our eyes meet for a split second before he looks a at, down at his hands.

But then I see another familiar face, and this face wasn't the concerned and nervous face like the boy prior, no, this is a mad and angry face. A face that I was told would not be here and would not find out about me being a death eater.

Mattheo Riddle.

I bow in front of the dark lord, staying in that position like I was told.

"Y/n! How nice of you to join usssss." He hisses. "We are very glad you could be here today to become our.....newest member."

"Stand my dear." He says. I immediately get chills down my back.

I stand in front of him, head still bowed, but back straight. "Look at me my dear." So I do. I look into those soulless eyes that have not emotion.

He smirks, taken aback by my braveness. And proceeds.

"Are you ready to become a death eater?" "Of course my lord." He chuckles loudly "Ah she knows her place I see" he smiles viciously. "The Malfoy's have taught you well I see?"

"Yes my lord." I answer. "you may sit down" he hisses. I nod my head, making my way over to sit in front of Narcissa, like Lucius told me. "Wait," Voldemort says. I pause, nervousness creeping down my spine. I turn around to look at him.

"You know my son correct? I think you mentioned one or two things about him."He chuckles knowing damn well I asked if Mattheo was going to be here or not because I didn't want him here. I nod my head, "Yes I do"

"I would like you to sit on the other side of me, in front of him." I grow anxious.

I sit in front of Mattheo not looking him in the eye. Not ready to face the consequence of not telling him.

"My lord?" I say waiting for him to grant me with permission to speak.

"Yesss?" He questions.

I take a deep breath, knowing that what's about to come out of my mouth will be risky. Not with the dark lord but with Mattheo.

"I umm- I thought your son, Mattheo wasn't able to make it?" I ask earning a glare from Theo.

"Yesss well there was a....Change of plans." He says smirking. And I know he did it on purpose.

"Ah" I say smiling back.

Voldemort and the other death eaters talk for a little while while I tune them out.

Why the fuck didn't Narcissa and Lucius not tell me Draco was a death eater? And what is he going to say to me? No what am I going to say to him? And then Mattheo, what on earth am I going to do about him?

"Y/n?" The dark lord asks.

"Yes my lord?" I urge, picking my head up, staring him in the eyes.

"You have noticed that your parents aren't here, correct?" I hadn't noticed, I didn't even think of them. I don't know why but I hadn't. I look around the room meeting the eyes of other death eaters but not the ones of my parents.