You have no damn clue

A.N; I know that I have been doing Mattheo's POV the last few chapters and sorry if that's boring but this and maybe one more will probably be his last POV in this book.

Mattheo's POV

I woke up to y/n moving under me, snuggling her head into my neck. I bring my hand up to her hair, running my fingertips through the locks. I look down at her, admiring her beautiful features. She still looks ill and tired but even in the worst of times she will be the most beautiful thing you could lay eyes on.

She starts to squirm again and before I can make her comfortable she opens her eyes, eyelashes batting as she looks up at me.

I'm mad at her for trying to kill herself but I love her too much to stay mad.

"I'm sorry Mattheo, It's just you don't know what it was like in there. If I wasn't the one being tortured then it was someone else. There was barely a minute that went by without someone screaming. And if I wasn't being tortured or someone else wasn't, I was being raped."

I flinch at the word. I still feel like it's my fucking fault.

"I know what you're thinking, Theo. You're thinking that it's your fault, that you didn't protect me so I almost died because of me. But it wasn't your fault my love. No one saw that man in time to warn each other. There was nothing you could do once that knife was to my throat. It wasn't your fault." She whispered. She brought her hand up to my face, caressing my scar and that's when it happened, I broke down. I started to cry and whimper as she pulled me into her arms.

"Shhh, it's okay."

"I thought I- I l-lost you. I was so scared y/n." I cried into her arms.

"I know my love, but I'm here now, I promise I'm not going anywhere. Remember what we said? We said that we would protect and be there with each other for forever. That we wouldn't give up on another and love each other unconditionally. Forever." She whispered into my ear.

"Forever"

"I love you so much Mattheo."

"I love you"

--

Y/n's POV

I finally got out of my room today, I decided to try and eat breakfast downstairs with everyone.

We sat there talking for almost an hour. I ate a little bit, not a lot but more than usual.

"You know what Lorenzo fuck you too. Everyone in this room knows that I can eat more chocolate frogs than you so don't even lie." Blaise said, turning is head to the side, crossing his arms, and pouting.

"Oh give it a rest mate. I can eat more. It's all in the technique brother, and that is something you don't have. i mean everyone knows it you are shit at quidditch. And while we're at it fuck. you. more." Enzo said.

Blaise gasped as everyone else around him laughed.

"How dare you say that. I am brilliant at quidditch. Don't you think so Tavia?" Blaise asked, looking over to his side to see Tavia's eyes widen as she slowly nodded her head and smiled.

"Of course my love." she said. She then turned her head to my and made a face. Lorenzo was right Blaise is shit at quidditch, though he has gotten better over the years he still isn't quite there yet.

The talking went on for another hour. It was nice to just sit here talking and joking with everyone. we never really did this before so it was a good change.

Suddenly a plate dropped, causing me to flinch. I started to shake due to the loud noise, memories coming back from when I was in that cell.

A girl died there, due to dehydration and blood loss. I was the only one they gave potions to, so that my blood would replenish. They did it so I would get tortured longer while the others could die and not have to live through that suffering any longer. But I remember how they accidentally dropped her body, you could just hear the way her head split open all of her blood spattering over the floors. They came in later that night, healing my wounds just so they could dump her blood over my torso, they didn't show that through the computer. Thought it best stay between me and them.

"Y/n!" Mattheo said loudly, shaking my shoulder lightly. I looked over to him, my lips parted and tears streaming from my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He said, bringing hid hands to my cheek. He was worried.

"N-nothing" I shook my head, blinking the tears away. I looked down at my plate of food, bringing the strawberry up to my lips, chewing on it slowly.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me, confused, wondering why I got so upset just from a plate dropping.

"Y/n are you okay?" Draco asked quietly.

I nodded.

"I'm fine"

"Y/n-"

I slammed my hand on the table, closing my eyes and breathing in deeply.

"I said, that I'm fine" I mumbled.

I looked into each of their eyes, each person sad, knowing that it was most likely flashbacks.

I chuckled, standing up and walking up to my room.

I few minutes later the door opened. I looked up to see Mattheo standing there, watching me do nothing. I was seated on the edge of the bed, hands that where in my hair now on my thighs.

He walked over to me, kneeling down and sitting on the floor in between my legs. He was sat up on one knee.

He took my hands in his, kissing each and every mussel.

"Tell me what happened y/n." He said.

And I did.

I told him everything about the girl. I told him about things that happened that they wouldn't show through the T.V.

He sighed, took my face into his hands and kissed me deeply.

I smiled sadly into the kiss, bringing my hand into his hair.

We pulled away and he broke the silence.

"I won't let anything like that happen to you ever again. When the war ends and all of our tasks are fulfilled we will leave. We will find a beautiful home. We may even start a family of our own. Our friends can live close by and we'll have dinner with them every Friday night-" he says chuckling midsentence.

"-our kids will grow up with theirs, then they will go to Hogwarts together. They'll stick together not only because they are friends but because they're family. Then we will have grandchildren, and we will get to watch them grow up. We will be happy y/n. Forever. Until the very end, whenever that may be."

I smiled and leaned down to kiss him one more time.

"I love you so fucking much. You have no damn clue."