I will search to the ends of the world

TW this chapter contains things such as rape, sexual assault, torture, and kidnapping. This chapter may be triggering and unsettling to some viewers. DO NOT READ if you can't handle these things.

Y/n's POV

My eyes flutter open, everything blurred due to the blow to my head. I don't know what is even going on, all I know is that I am being drug; by my feet, down a dark, and frightening corridor. This wasn't anything compared to the Malfoy Manner, or even the dark lords manner.

The smell of rotten flesh makes its way to my nose, the screaming from other rooms piecing through my already sensitive ear drums.

And then everything starts to go black again.

The next time my eyes flutter open it is only for a few seconds, enough time for me to see three men strapping me down to a metal table. Then everything goes black.

I wake up again, eyes blurring before everything starts to go back to normal. I try to get up but then shortly reminded that I can't, due to the restraints.

Fuck!

I turn my head to the side, taking in my surroundings. There is nothing in the room other than the table I am laying on and the tray next to the table that has surgical tools. When I look up I notice a tv. I've never seen one before. I've seen the computer in Lucius's office that he despises, but I have never seen an actual tv. This tv was right over top of me, hanging from the ceiling. Instead of it playing something or it being blank, it was recording me.

I carefully look down, scared that they might not be there.

Ok, good they are, all my clothing is still attached to my body. Except for my shoes.

The room is spotless, clean as a whistle. I tilt my head back as far as it could go to see that there where machines. They weren't hooked up to me but they were there.

I heard the door open, which made me flinch. I quickly turn my head to the door, starring in front of me at the person I least expected to be here.

John.

I felt my breath quicken and I could tell I was about to have a panic attack but I could not let him see me like this. I turned my head to the side, looking away from his eyes. I slowed down my breath to the best of my ability. staying as calm as I could.

"What the hell are you doing here John? Why am I here?"

He let out a chuckle that made me cringe.

"Do you remember when you came to my house to kill me? Well you thought you did. But what you didn't know was you killed my brother instead. See we knew you were coming, so he took a Polyjuice potion, turning himself into me. We didn't think you would actually try and kill me, and when you did, or thought you did it was really him instead. So you killed my brother. You are also here because you are the highest ranked in the dark lords army, or soon will be. I know what goes on inside of those meetings. I know that you are working your way up to the top. And soon you will be there. Mattheo, Draco, and even the dark lord himself would do so much for you. So the question is will they try and get you back? I guess we will see. In the meantime you are to stay here."

"Your life wasn't the only one that was ruined y/n. You killed my brother, you made my life hell, and lets not forget to mention your parents. They somehow acquired information where to find a horcrux. So if I were to find your parents, kill them myself, get the information, we will be closer to killing Voldemort. And if you are wondering how I am going to find your parents, well lets just say I'm going to get it out of you."