Would you like to join?

A.N; I suggest that you listen to the song that I put up there👆😉

When I get into my room I start to pace. What are they going to do to him? Are they upset with me? Do they think I'm lying?

Mattheo grabs my arm softly and I stop pacing. "What if they don't believe me or what if they kill him before I get the chance or what if-" Mattheo cuts me off with a soft kiss. He cups my cheeks in his hand and kisses me with passion. When he pulls back he puts his forehead against mine.

"Darling calm down. We will figure it out, but you're going to get yourself all worked up. Take a deep breath, okay?" I nod my head yes and we take a deep breath together, in sync.

"I uh I need to take a shower. I feel disgusting." I say chuckling a bit. I lift my forehead from his and look at him sweetly. "Would you like to join me?" I say brushing the hair from his face. "Sure" he says and leans down for another kiss.

We walk into the bathroom and Theo goes to turn the hot water on while I stare in the mirror.

I'm looking at my neck remembering what he carved. Somehow it had managed to go unnoticed, probably my hair. It looks like it's healing but it will definitely leave a scar. I'll have to find a way to cover it up.

I'm still surprised he did it. He literally carved 'Riddle' into my neck.

"I still can't believe you did this." I say looking over at him, he was already staring at me.

He sniggers. "What is so fucking funny? How the hell am I going to cover this up." "Don't," he says plainly. "The fuck. Are you crazy? I can't go around all day letting people see this." I say in shock.

"Why not? Let them know that your mine." An evil smirk appears on his face. I roll my eyes and then turn my whole body to him.

"I think the shower should be hot by now." I say smirking at him. "Oh really?" He says with a wide grin on his face. I nod my head yes and then slowly take my shirt of.

I tease him a little when I bend over and gradually pull my shorts off.

I stand straight up in my panties and bra, I reach my arm behind my back, unclasping my bra.

He stares at me with a seductive smirk. I grab his hand and place it on my breast, and squeeze.

"Do you want to take them off?" I say referring to the underwear. He bends down putting all his weight on his knee. His hands work their way from my waist to my hip. Fingertips playing with the waistband of my panties. He then, very slowly pulls them down.

He looks up at me and his fingers then go to my entrance, teasing it. I quickly grab his hand and pull it away. I grab a handful of his hair and jerk his head back slightly. "You're always in control Theo-" I say putting the hand that had a hold on his wrist to his jaw, pulling him close to my face. "-it's my turn now." I say with a mischievous grin.

His hands rapidly move to the sides of my face pulling me so close that our lips are brushing up against another.

"No the fuck it isn't. I'm in control, love, always." He says and then swiftly sweeps me off the floor, slinging me over his shoulder.

"Mattheo put me down!" I yell, digging my nails into his back, knowing that that'll turn him on even more. "Mattheo now!"

"We need a safe word. Think of something." "Green" I blurt. I don't know why but it's the first thing that came to my mind.

"From now on I will do whatever I want to you, you can say no or stop all you want but I won't, unless you say green."

"Okay?" He says, making sure that I am well aware of what to do if I really want to stop. "Fine"