The memorys that flood in

I suddenly feel as if all the air in my lungs are being forced out. As if someone is choking me and my airway is blocked. Or as if I am drowning and all the noice and light are being taken away.

I knew this was going to happen. This is why I didn't want to get attached to anyone.

I hear Snape say something but his words are muffled and all I can do is stand there, eyes wide and lips parted.

"Are you alright dear?" He says. I look over to the man and nod my head. I quickly walk over to my seat, gathering my things. All while Mattheo is staring at me, eyes wide and surprised.

I gather my things and hurry out of the room, Lorenzo following behind.

I walk into the abandoned bathrooms and go to the toilet sticking my fingers down my throat, forcing the vomit to come up. I feel sick and numb knowing one of them will die.

Enzo pats my back and holds my hair. When I finish I flush the toilet and sit on the floor. "One of them is going to die Enzo. And I can't stop it. I should have never gotten attached to either of them." I whisper.

"It's ok, we'll figure something out." He sighs.

"I need to stay away from them. I can't interact with them."

He sighs and sits next to me, back on the wall.

I lean my head against his shoulder, taking in his scent.

Lorenzo and I decide to walk back to my room, thinking it's best if I just skip my other classes.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asks wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I nod and lean into him.

"Y/n," someone angrily yells my name. I look behind me locking eyes with Mattheo ,who is about 20 yards behind me. I turn back around, facing the door to the Slytherin common rooms.

He's getting closer and closer by the minute, but by the time I unlock the door he will have already caught up. So I apparate to my room, leaving them behind.

I get in my room and immediately lock my door, falling against it.

I sit in that same spot for the rest of the night not moving once, just thinking and staring off.

It's probably best though if I get up and at least lay in my bed.

I lay down in my bed, stroking the silk sheets. I stare out the window thinking of everything that has happened in these last few months.

"And you y/n are nothing either."

"One of these days your friends won't be here because they will have moved on from your sorry ass."

"I love you y/n"

"It means your scars are beautiful."

"I've got something for you."

"And if there's no progress?" "Then he'll be tortured."

"He raped me."

"How are you here John?"

"Would you like to join me?"

"Hello love. Congratulations by the way, on becoming a death eater. I heard you made quite the entrance."

"Your task my dear, is to find your parents....and kill them."

"Are you mine Rosier?"