Dare

When we finish our shower and get dressed we lay on the bed together.

"Y/n?" Theo says looking me in the eyes.

"Hmm" he starts to look slightly uncomfortable and shifts.

"I um- have you ever been with someone before?" He questions.

My eyebrows furrow "No" I say looking back at him. "Have you?"

"No," he says. "Why'd you ask?" I say, rubbing my thumb over his cheek.

"Oh I was just making conversation. Would you....ever be with someone?" He says.

I stop rubbing his cheek and roll onto my back. "I don't know." I say coldly and then get up. "We should uh- we should go back downstairs it's lunch time. They'll be wandering where we are." I say looking down at the floor. He clears his throat and then stands up in front of me.

"Yeah," he says and I begin to walk away but he catches my arm and stops me.

He leans in for a kiss but I move my head to the side and just kiss him on the cheek. He looks down at me confused. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing." I say and start to walk away.

We get downstairs and Narcissa, Lucius, and Draco are all at the table sitting down.

I sit down in front of Draco and he looks up from his plate with sad eyes.

"Y/n," sighs Lucius. "We need to talk about this." He says and I look down and play with my fingers.

"I know" I say quietly. "But promise me one thing." I say looking back up at him.

"Hmm," he mumbles.

"You guys can hurt him all you want, I don't care, but if you decide that he needs to be killed, you will let me kill him." I say and he glances over to Narcissa who has tears in her eyes. "I- I tried to before, about a year ago. I went to his home and I- I killed him, or I thought I did. I used the unforgivable curse. I even checked to make sure that he was dead, and he was, but somehow he's still alive." I say.

"Y/n why didn't you tell us?" Narcissa asked. "I felt embarrassed, guilty, I felt like it was my fault that it happened and that I was going to get in trouble for it." I say letting out a breath.

She sighs and her eyes become watery again, as she try's to hold back her tears.

"Why do you think he didn't die?" I ask, glancing towards Lucius.

"I don't know. But we will figure it out. In the meantime, you three need to go back to school." He says and stands up to go to his study. I look up at Draco to see he is already gazing at me. "Can I talk to you?" He questions and I hold eye contact for a couple of seconds before I look away and nod. We stand up and go to make our way to his room but Mattheo grabs me by my waist, looking down at me. I continue to look straight ahead, not daring to glance at him.

"Don't" he says, frustration in his voice. "I need to talk to him-" I back away from his touch and continue "-and besides you don't control me." I look up at him, his eyes filled with furry, staring down at me. He leans in and presses his lips against my ear, bringing his hands back to my waist. "Oh but I do." He says and I already know, without even looking, that a smirk has appeared on his face. He lightly touches my ear lobe with his tongue and then bites it gently. Thank god my hair is in the way or Narcissa and Draco would see this. I pull away and look up at him. I scoff and then walk up the stairs with Draco.

When we get into his room he sits on his bed, and I go to stand in front of him.

We just stay there for a few minutes in silence until he speaks up. "I'm sorry. I didn't know, I just I- I don't know. I don't know why I brought that up. I'm so sorry." He says looking down. I place my hands on the sides of his face and make him look at me. "It's okay. I'm not mad," I say with sad eyes.