Abandoned bathrooms

A.N; I really suggest you listen to the song with the chapter it adds some ✨flavor✨ but I will say when we have sex with a certain someone the song will be much better than that. Lol.

Y/n's POV

Still holding Draco's, I lead him to an abandoned bathroom. I lock the door behind us and motion him to sit on the sink. I grab a clean rag and went to clean his face off but he winced in pain.

"Sorry" I say with a sympathetic smile.

"Why are you doing this?" He growled, I furrow my brows. "Why are you helping me?" He questioned, confused. "Why wouldn't I?" I say continuing to clean his face. "I don't know I just don't deserve to be helped." He says looking down. I grab his chin to look up at me. "Draco don't say that. You deserve everything in this world." I say sweetly an emotion that I don't show often. "Even you?" He says. Which caught me off guard.  "What?" I say. "Nothing." He says deciding to drop it.

"Y/n I- I have to tell you something." He stutters.

"What?"

"I- I- never mind" he shakes his head.

He looks down, about to change the subject, when he sees something.

"What's that?" He cursed angrily, grabbing my wrist. He looks up at me with anger, worry, and confusion in his eyes. "Oh uh nothing." I say trying to pull my wrists away, but failing to do so.

"What the fuck is this? Do you cut yourself?" He hissed with worry in his voice.

"I- I- yes." I say and look down. "But not to try and kill myself not in that way, I- I do it because it feels good and when I'm upset sometimes it helps take my pain away. It's like every drop of blood takes some sadness away or pain or whatever it is I'm going through it helps me get through it. Hurting myself helps me get through it." I say feeling like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

"When was the first time you hurt yourself, and I mean other than punching the wall?" He questions. "Three years ago I guess after- well it doesn't matter but I almost died." I say thinking back to why I did it. "What happen, you can tell me?" He says. "It doesn't matter Draco I don't want to talk about it. Maybe I'll tell you one day." I smile. "I'm sorry." He says. "Why" I ask confused as to why he's apologizing. "Because you had to go through that." He says sadly. "It's not a big deal." I say emotionless. "It is a big deal y/n....you know I love you right?" He says moving my hair behind my ear.

"I know, and I love you." I say hugging him. And I get a strong scent of his cologne. Merlin he smells good. We pull away but our faces are still close. "You're so beautiful." He whispers softly. I blush a little.

I can feel the tension between us and before I know it his lips crashed on to mine.

Our kiss was filled with lust, passion, and power. Our tongues were fighting for dominance but his won.

He jumped off the sink and turned us around my back now to the sink. "Jump" He says and I do. I am on the sink now, we are making out roughly. I usually am the dominant one in bed so this is new to me. His hand is rubbing my thigh and the other on my neck, choking me.

His hand travels to the bottom of my shirt signaling that he wants to take it off. I nod my head yes. He takes my shirt off, breaking away from the kiss, admiring my body. His hands move to squeeze my breasts. I let out a moan, god I love when men and women touch my tits. My hands move to unclasp my bra but I can't get it off. With a chuckle Draco does it for me. He moves his head to my nipple and starts to suck on it, swirling his tongue around in circles.

I moan and groan in pleasure loving the sight of his soft pink lips on my nipples.

I move my hand to his hair but he catches it and pins it to the wall. He stops sucking my nipples. "You might have been in charge with everyone else but here, when I fuck you, I'm in charge. Got it?" He says. I nod my head. He slams his lips back on to my lips, then works his hand, that was around my throat, down to my panties.