Use your words love

As soon as we get to his room, he lays me down on his bed. His kisses trail down my neck and stops at my chest. I put my hand on his belt, trying to take it off but he pins them above my head. "Don't fucking touch me." He spits.

He then roughly grabs my breast, starting to suck on it. I moan softly, loving the feeling of his lips exploring my body. He sucks gently on my nipple, swirling his tongue in circles.

He lifts his head up and looks at me. He then starts to unbuckle his belt. He unzips his pants until he's only left in his black boxers.

His dick his hard and when he pulls his boxers down, it sticks up. I softly moan and then squeeze my legs together, but Mattheo pulls them apart. I can feel the heartbeat in my pussy. And all I need is for him to touch me.

I let out a soft cry.

"Theo please." I say and he shoves his dick into me without any alert.

I moan loudly and he smirks. He continues to thrust into me, each time becoming rougher and harder.

His hips thrust into me and all I can do is moan and whimper.

He brings his head down to my stomach and starts to kiss it, working his way up to my neck. And then he stops his thrusts, grabbing a knife from his bedside table and clicks it open. I sharply inhale.

"You've been bad today y/n. You deserve to be punished." He smirks evilly.  And he brings the knife to my hip and then stops.

"But I'll be nice and let you pick what you want to be carved into you."

"Would you like a heart, my name, or slut carved in you." He says and I think for a second, which is apparently too long for him because he picks for me. "I guess we'll go with slut." And then he starts to carve.

Most people would cry or scream but all that comes out of my mouth are loud moans.

When he finishes carving the words he bends his head down and starts to lick the blood up. The feeling of his hot tongue burning the open wound. He comes back up and then swallows my blood, tasting me.

He moans. "God you taste so good." He puts his head pack down and this time instead of swallowing it he brings his lips to mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth, so I can taste my own blood.

He pulls away and then brings his thumb to my bottom lip, dragging it to get the left over blood.

He puts his thumb in my mouth and I suck on it.

A few seconds later he completely pulls out of me. Making me wince a little in pain.

He grabs me by the hips and flips us over, him now on the bottom.

"Ride my face." He says plainly.

"Wha-"

"You heard me." He says and grips onto my hips harder.

I lift myself up slightly and lower myself onto his face. But making sure I don't put my full body weight on him.

Mattheo's POV

Her soft thighs wrap around my head, and when she lowers herself onto my face it sends chills down my back. Her pussy is now on my face. I grip her hips slightly and then move my hands to her thighs to keep her from moving. I take her clit delicately between my lips.

I keep sucking on her clit for a few minutes and then decide to tease her entrance with my tongue. A moan slips from her mouth so I grip her tighter.

I slide my tongue in and out of her cunt. Tasting her. Tasting what's mine.

I pull my tongue out and continue to suck on her clit.