The man who ruined my life

A.N; Alright guys I've decided to be nice and post a chapter lol even though my tiktok got a 100 likes I decided it's been a few days so might as well. This is your dress and I edited in a snake tattoo that y/n has. And here is her hair style. I know that not everybody's hair is like this lord knows mine is curly asf but if your hair is curly image that you straightened it or something or don't it's your choice.   But this is just the best reference I can find of slicked back hair lmao. Also I know that the pic with the snake literally shows her boobs just a little so sorry about that lol.

⚠️Tw⚠️ Mentions of rape

Y/n's POV

I get in my room and see the dress for the party on the bed. It's a beautiful black, long dress with a deep v neck that shows just the right amount of cleavage.

I put my dress on and then my heels I leave the same makeup on from earlier but change my hair style.

I straighten my hair, slicking it back with gel.

The party starts in about thirty minutes but I am supposed to make my entrance 20 minutes late. Until then I sit down and read. Mumsy will knock on my door when it's time for me to make my entrance. I'm not too excited for over two hundred people to stare at me when I walk down the stairs, but oh well. There's no point in arguing with mumsy. Merlin knows you're not going to win.

After about 45 minutes of reading there's a knock on the door. I walk out and into the corridor. Mumsy wanted me to be outside my door five minutes before I am to walk in, that way she can fix my hair and dress.

"Darling you look beautiful!" she says, bringing a piece of hair that fell, behind my ear. "Thank you. You look lovely too mumsy." She has a wine-red color dress on, with a beautiful black necklace, and black heels.

She blushes, swatting her hand in front of her. "Nonsense." She chuckles.

"Alright, it's time for you to go down there. I will go first and then when you hear clapping you will walk down, okay?" I nod my head yes and she smiles. She leans in and kisses my cheek softly. "You look beautiful my dear." She says smiling. I smile back and then she starts to head down stairs.

About a minute after she goes down I start to hear clapping. Oh god. Here we go.

I make my way up to the top of the stairs and all heads turn to me. Two in particular. Draco and Theo.

Draco's jaw drops and Theo is standing there eyes wide. Narcissa informed me earlier that Draco will be my escort. And Mattheo will greet people with us as well.

I slowly make my way down the long stairs and to the two gentlemen. Everyone claps and then turns back to their friends to talk again.

Draco extends his arm out to link his with mine and I take it. "You look beautiful Y/n" Says Draco smiling. "You don't look so bad yourself." I say. I see Mattheo's jaw clench so I turn my head to him. "You look handsome Theo." I smile knowing that that would make his jaw unclench a little. And it does. A little.

I know he's having a hard time from saying anything. He just told me he wouldn't let anyone hurt me or touch me again. So it's taking all he has to be quiet.

"You look beautiful" he says in an awkward tone. I chuckle and reach my hand to his bawled up fists letting him know that it's ok. And he accepts it. All of a sudden Draco randomly clears his throat, ruining the moment. That cheeky git.

I turn to face him. "We need to talk later." He says whispering in my ear for only me to hear. I nod my head yes and start to walk with them to get a drink.

After about two hours of walking around, talking to people, dancing, getting hundreds of 'congratulations', and drinking punch, it has finally died down a bit.

Draco and Theo are standing next to me drinking their whiskey, while I'm talking to some random person that the Malfoy's invited. "Yes well what do you plan to do after you graduate Hogwarts?" The male says. "Well I was planning to go to-" just at the right time before I can go into a conversation about how I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life after Hogwarts, Narcissa and Lucius interrupt everyone's conversations by clinking their champagne glasses with a knife.

"May I have your attention everyone? Lucius and I would like to say how very proud we are of Y/n. She has been apart of our family ever since she was a little baby. And it's been wonderful watching you grow up into the young women you are now. We are very proud of you and we love you Y/n." Narcissa says and everyone cheers and claps while I stand over here blushing. I mouth thank you to Narcissa and she nods and smiles.

Draco places his hand on my back and whispers in my ear "I'm proud of you y/n." I smile and reach to hug him. "I love you Draco." I say. And I see Theo look to the ground. His hands are so tight on his glass it's a wonder it hasn't broke yet.

I pull away from Draco and smile up at him. "I love you too" he says smirking and I roll my eyes at him.

Some other random person comes up to me and says their congratulations and then starts conversation with Draco. Mattheo grabs my hand roughly and leans down to my ear. I can smell the whiskey on his breath with a hint of mint and I immediately shudder under his breath.

"Your gonna regret that later Rosier." He whispers in a cold tone.

I look up at him, our lips gently grazing. "Am I?" I make the mistake of saying. And he grabs my waist and starts to make his way to the stairs with me but I stop. "Theo we can't I have guests and this is my party I can't just leave." "Love they're all drunk, they won't notice that you're missing." He says stopping with me. "Are you sure?" I say turning to look at everyone. "I'm sure. Now come on." He says. "Ok" I say and we start to walk up the stairs but then a familiar voice stops me in my tracks. "Hello love. Congratulations by the way, on becoming a death eater. I heard you made quite the entrance." The voice says. And my face goes blank and I suddenly feel like I am going to be sick. "What's wrong?" Mattheo says confused. I look up at him my lip quivering and face as white as a ghost.

He knows something is wrong and he knows it has something to do with the person standing behind me.

"How are you here John?" I say, voice cracking. I slowly turn around and see the man that changed my life forever. The man that ruined me. The man that made me almost kill myself three years ago. The man that I thought I killed.

The man that raped me.

———————————————————————————
                                            A.N;
Hey my loves, I hoped you like the chapter. I am literally so sorry it took so long I know I literally said I would try to update everyday but I lied lmao. Not intentionally but I did lol. I went to my grandparents and I didn't know I was going to stay like three days so I didn't really have time to update. So sorry for the wait.

The next chapter should be out soon. Also sorry that this one is so short.

I hope you all have a good rest of you weekend bye for now🖤💚🤍

-Olive