Rant

Hey loves I just wanted to say that further on into my book, I've thought of everything that I am going to do so I know how everything will play out. So if there is anything similar to possessive just know that it wasn't on purpose because most of the things I put will be things I have thought of since I first started writing. But if I do put a few things that are from possessive that isn't my idea I will say. So know that everything that happens later is my own idea no matter how close it is to her story, unless I intentionally do it which I will give credit.

If that makes sense lol.

In the title as you can tell it's like the end of a letter, I just wanted to say that I am not copying her letter in the earliest chapter I haven't even read it yet so I just want you to know that that title and the idea of the letter, that will come soon, I have already thought of since the first day I started my book. Again I am NOT copying. Lol sorry for that little rant I just wanted to let y'all know 🖤💚🤍

-Olive

P.s. the new chapter of possessive of anything is similar to that lease know that I was already thinking of the ideas I'm a little sad right now lol cause I feel like y'all will think I am going to copy that chapter when it comes out but please just remember I am not lol I have been thinking of the ending for a week now so please don't think I am copying lol it's funny how me and Yasmine thought of similar things lmao but don't be scared cause you never know what will happen.