I have you

Hello my loves, I just wanted to remind you that the end of this book is coming soon. I don't know when, or how many chapters but I know that I am getting close to what happens. Those chapters where y/n was getting tortured was a big thing before the end. So if I take my best guess there will probably be ten chapters left.

PLEASE READ!! I know that a lot were confused at the ending of last chapter, I didn't mean to write it where it was confusing so I will explain for those who don't understand or those who are scared.

Basically they rescued y/n from that cell, they had to fight off all of the workers and torturers as they tried to get her to the apparition point the apparition point is the point of where you can apparate without magic keeping you from doing so. I hope I explained that part well lol. So when they got close to the apparition point a bomb went off causing them to fall to the ground. they tried getting up but there were curses flying everywhere, so they pretty much had to army crawl to the apparition point. Mattheo almost got caught but luckily didn't. they got to the point, nodded to each other saying that they were all there and ok, and then apparated back to the manner, with y/n. S they are safe and there is no need to worry, sorry if I confused anyone.

Mattheo's POV

The world around us stopped spinning as we finally arrived at Malfoy manner. Y/n had woken up due to the spinning and she just laid there in my arms starring off at the wall.

"My love?" I whispered, voice breaking.

Her beautiful eyes looked up into mine and nothing was there.

"I'm so fucking sorry. It's all my fault. I love you, so fucking much. I shouldn't have ended things between us, I'm sorry." Before I knew it tears started to stream from my eyes. Before today I never knew what this feeling felt like. I never knew what it was like to cry. Or to cry over someone you love.

She started to silently cry, looking up into my eyes. I gave a sad smile before leaning down and placing a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. I felt her flinch under me and I felt immediate regret.

She started to cry a little harder.

"Hey, hey, It's okay. It's okay. You're okay my love, I have you. I'm not going to hurt you I promise. I promise."

She nodded gently before clutching my bloody shirt, bringing me into her.

And then she started to sob. Each cry getting louder. Her cries held so much emotion that it was almost impossible to explain.

She is in pain.

I look to the right of me, forgetting all about the men that came on the mission with me. They looked at me with pained faces.

I hear shuffling down the stairs, looking up I see Octavia, Lorenzo, and Narcissa running to us.

Lorenzo and Octavia run over to y/n, attempting to embrace her in a hug but failing.

She flinched, starting to try and free herself from my grasp. She's scared of touch now.

I should've taken my sweet fucking time murdering that sick son of a bitch.

She starts to thrash her arms, hitting me in the face and chest.

She starts to hyperventilate, breathing at a fast rate, clutching her chest, and tears streaming from her eyes. She's having a panic attack and I don't know what do to because she is scared of people touching her now.

"Hey, hey, look at me. You're okay. He's not here, he's dead. I killed him. He's not going to hurt you-" I softly place my hands on her face she flinches, then softens under my touch. "That was just Enzo and Tavia. I promise." I say, trying to calm her down.

She looks quickly to her left, looking into their tear filled eyes.

She looks back up at me, breathing slowly coming back to normal.

"As long as you're here with me nothing is going to happen to you okay?" She slowly nods.

I place a soft kiss on her forehead, she still flinches softly but knows that I am here with her.

"It's just me my love, I have you, I have you."

After she calmed down she finally fell asleep, probably the first time she has slept for more than thirty minutes in over two weeks. she wouldn't let anyone touch her but me, and still even then she was scared and nervous.

I'm so fucking tired but I can't fall asleep, I need to stay awake for her. I promised that I would be here and that is what I will do.

A few hours later she woke up screaming.

I tried my best to calm her and succeeded after an hour. She fell right back to sleep after that. Fuck what have those people done to her?

5 days later

She slept for three days straight, only waking up to drink water, pee, and if she was having a night terror.

She hasn't eaten at all. I tried to get her to but she won't. I guess that's what happens when you go too long without eating, you don't get hungry. It's a weird process, she Isn't hungry, She throws up when she smells food, she throws up if she eats it, and she throws up from not eating it.

She is visibly skinnier. She looks almost dead. Her eyebags are dark, her ribs are sticking out, her wrists are slim, her stomach is sinking in, and you can see her spine poking out a little.

I don't know what to do for her. I wish I knew but I don't.

We have given her potions to help her gain a little weight and to give her nutrients but she can barely keep them down. I've helped her get dressed, I've helped bathe her, I have tried giving her food, I held her in my arms, and so much more but I feel like It's not enough. This is all my fault, I should be doing more than what I am.

She has barely talked. She just sits there, starring at the wall.

As she stood in front of the mirror, gazing at herself, she started to cry.

I let the bath water run, walking over to her, taking her into my arms.

"What's wrong my love?" I whispered into her ear.

"I'm sorry" She mumbled, turning around with tears in her eyes. She wraps he arms around my waist, crying into my chest.

"Darling tell me what's wrong. What can I do for you?" My hands trail up her back and to her hair, wrapping them into the silky, beautiful locks.

"I'm ugly. I'm so fucking skinny and I can't even help it. I can't eat. I want to but I can't." She cries.

I bring her face up to look at me.

"Stop that. You are beautiful, you always will be to me no matter what. And you will eventually get there with the food. It will be a long and stressful process but you will do it because you are so fucking strong. I love you y/n and don't you ever fucking forget it."

She slowly nods her head and allows me to take her clothes off.

"Will you go in with me?" She asks.

I nod my head, removing my clothes. I get into the tub first, then taking her hand to help her in. She sits down in front of me, leaning back into my chest. She holds her hands close to her own chest, allowing me to wrap my arms around her. We sit there for thirty minutes before I start to wash her body.

———————————————————————————

Next chapter is out now besties :)

<33