I wish it was me rather than you

A.N; if you want to be in the group chat, add my snap and tell me that you want in the group chat. We won't talk about anything personal, it's just updates and sneak peeks. If you want to know more about me you can message me separately. All I ask is that you don't save chats or be rude to one another. You guys don't have to talk. All I'm doing is sending those things. So if you want to join them add me!!

Tw: Murder
This chapter will contain mature scenes and some might find this disturbing. Please leave if you can't handle this. I am not justifying her actions this is just part of the story.

"Mattheo?" I ask as I watch him. He is looking out the window, his arm wrapped around me, holding me close to him in the comfort of my bed. I lightly touch his chest and he flinches.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" he says and turns back. I sigh and let my hand travel further down his bare body. I reach his v- line and his hand shoots down, quickly gripping mine.

"I'm not in the mood." He mumbles. He won't even look me in the fucking eyes.

I sit up and wrap my legs around his waist, not caring what his problem is. I lean down kissing his chest, working my way up to his neck. I softly moan in his ear, biting the lobe.

He grabs my hair pulling me back. His body collides with mine, him now on top of me with a look of hate in his face.

"Stop fucking touching me! I'm not in the mood." He yells.

"What the fuck is your problem? I told you I'm sorry Mattheo I told you a million times and you're still mad. I don't know what else to do. I told you every fucking thing that happened and how I didn't realize what was going on. What else do I need to do!"

"I'm done with your half ass apologies. I- I can't get the idea of him tou- touching you out of my head. I- I just can't. I don't know what you can do. I'm just- I'm just-"

"You're just what Mattheo?" I say my face scrunching for what's about to happen.

"I'm done." He mumbles.

I feel a breath escape my lips and I turn my head to the side, not able to look him in the eyes any longer.

"I'm done, with you. I can't do this anymore." He sighs and looks down. I can tell that he is having a rough time holding in his tears which makes it harder for me.

I slowly nod my head, my bottom lip twitching unintentionally. I bite it, not wanting to let myself cry. I reach my hand up to his chest, pushing him back. I stand up from the bed, putting my bra and panties on, followed by a shirt and shorts.

I sits there on the bed, watching my every move.

Before I walk out of the door I look back once more, looking into his sad eyes.

I then walk out.

I walk downstairs, through the dining room, and into the kitchen. I am about to walk out of the kitchen when a familiar voice interrupts me.

"Y/n?" I turn around to see Lorenzo standing right behind me, along with Draco and his parents. They all look at me, confused as to why I am upset.

"Lorenzo? What are you doing here?"

"What's wrong?" He questions. He reaches forward, grasping my hand.

"I- I- nothing. Nothings wrong." I look to the side, waiting a second before looking back at him.

"Lorenzo you shouldn't be here we- we are planning something and it's dangerous for you to be here while we do-"

He cuts me off.